~Chapter 20~

Harry and I are home with the boys because today Jax starts school today. We will see him off then head off to work. It's bittersweet but it's a part of growing up and although it's a good thing I'm not sure I'm ready to let him go. The school asked all kinds of questions about us and some of them were weird for me to tell about. It's also no longer weird to me to tell the story of Jax's mother. She was an important person in his life and I should thank her for being the best she could be for him.

Arriving at the school was a treat since Jax got scared as soon as we got out of the car. I held Jax's hand while Harry carried Reese. The teacher was nice but he seemed a bit to into me. I'm only 20 and I know I look good but there is no need to stare at me. Harry is trying to make small talk with him but he's not really addressing Harry like he is me. Harry notices it and that's my cue to take Reese and Jax to a table to color. For a moment, I'm not sure what's about to happen then it appears they start talking about tattoos. They are one of Harry's most unique things about him and anytime someone wants to talk to him about them he talks.

They ask us to leave and I'm torn between leaving and taking Jax home with me. We drop Reese at the daycare and then go our separate ways to work. I work with mainly females and some days we are all crazy. Today is not going to be any different as everyone seems to be a bit on edge. The lady at the desk next to me Lori starts asking about the family and we talk a lot about family since she's got four of her own and two grandbabies. I would soon be at four and I am only 20 but this is the way life has gone for me. We talk a lot about our boys and how close in age they are but I just want to work and go home. My phone rings and I look to find Axel's name across the screen

To Elenor: Heard you kicked the shit out of Callie.

To Axel: I did in front of my family and her baby daddy and his wife.

To Elenor: That's not like you, but I bet it was awesome to see.

To Axel: They said it was, I on the other hand was mortified that it had to happen in front of the boys.

To Elenor: Did you talk to Harry today?

To Axel: Yes, we just dropped Jax off at school and Reese at the daycare.

To Elenor: No problem he's normally vocal during the day with me. He's been quiet.

To Axel: His little boy just started school. It's a bittersweet moment.

To Elenor: Right I forgot that was today.

To Axel: I only cried a little.

To Elenor: I knew you would. I'm proud of you two.

To Axel: Thank you.

I hear a knock on the door and when I look up I see Harry standing there. He's got this grin on his face and I know what he's thinking now that he's here.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing really, just came by to see you." He says closing and locking the door

"What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, you know what I had in mind." He says knowing he's right.

That fast he's behind the desk with me pulling me from the chair laying me flat across the desk. I'm excited already and I can't hide it now that he's looking right at my wet panties. I fill with a nervous energy knowing that he's not about to keep me quiet. He laughs at me as his fingers touch me softly. My hips rise to meet him but he's not moving now.

"Are you going to keep it down?" he chuckles

"That depends, are you going to be nice to me?"

"I thought about it, but it is quite the turn on when you're screaming my name." his voice is low and husky. I look up at him and his eyes are dark and wide, he's in his zone and I'm not sure where he's going to take me but I do know that it's about to happen.