Killjoys #1

(K/N)= Killjoy Name

(K/NN)= Killjoy Nickname

••••••••••••••••••••

Here I am.... in the middle of a fucking desert only with a duffle bag filled to the brim with food and water, a ray gun, and the clothes on my back. My name is (Y/N), but my Killjoy name is (K/N). "Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... how much longer until I find a decent resting spot!?!?" I asked out loud, as if anyone can here me, lol such a funny thought. All of the sudden I here tries on the desert ground speeding my way, I pulled out my ray gun thinking it's a van full of Dracs. The vehicle came closer into view as I herd loud music coming from it as well. I put my gun back into its holster and I just decided to collapse on the ground. Still awake just tired from walking for about a week straight. I hear multiple voices talking about me, "Holy Shit!" "Is that a person?!" "Oh my gosh! It is!" "We gotta help him/her!" Soon multiple footsteps were coming closer to me. I saw about four? shadows, I don't really know. I groaned and they backed up. I decided to tease them, to know if they'll truly be able to put up with me, "So much water..." I cracked my eyes open just a bit to see them with confused faces, "help... I'm d-drowning. N-no, not the s-sharks!" by now they had really confused faces. I started to burst out laughing and they seemed taken aback a bit by my little outburst. I sat up with my eyes open so they could tell I'm actually awake. "Hia, my name's (K/N), what's your guys' names?" "Um.... hi. I'm Party Poison, that's Kobra Kid, Fun Ghoul and Jet Star." Party said, pointing to each one as he said their name. "Cool." I said. "Soooooooooo... what are you doing in the middle of the desert?" Fun asked. "Oh you know running from BL/ind, so the usual." I said casually. Fun and Jet chuckled as Party and Kobra looked at each other having a silent conversation. "So (K/NN), do you have a base?" Kobra asked. "Nah man, I don't. Though it would be nice." "Would like to come live at our base, I mean we do have a spare room." Party offered. "Sure!" I said.

****Time Skip to the diner****

We arrived at their base, which was an old diner. "This is awesome!!!" I spoke excitedly. They all chuckled, "Well come on, it's dinner time, we don't have the best but it's how we survive." Jet said pulling out five cans of 'Power Pup' aka shit. I would never serve that to my dog, if I had one, lol. "Um guys, I wouldn't ever feed that to my dog if I had one." I said matter-of-factly. "Well do you have anything better?" Fun asked. "Actually... yes I do." I pulled out my duffle bag and took out five wrapped and smushed sandwiches and handed them out to everyone while keeping one for myself. "Thank you so much!" Kobra said. "I'm so glad we found you!" Jet said while Fun and Party were digging into the sandwiches. I laughed as they mumbled a 'thank you' through mouthfuls of food.
That is how I became apart of the Fabulous Killjoys.

Fin~

••••••••••••••••••

Word Count: 547. I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry if it wasn't as random as you would've liked it to be, but this is what I thought of. I tried o make it random, but it didn't really work out so much. Not a request. Bai!~