Migraine

Tyler woke up with a terrible headache. He felt numb. He already knew how today was going to go. Josh had already left he assumed, considering Tyler woke up almost five minutes before school started.

Tyler didn't want to go.

He grabbed a small pill bottle out of the cabinet and searched for the small blade inside. He saw the silver metal laying at the bottom.

Tyler grabbed it and snuck it into his phone case.

"I'm not going to do anything, j-just if I need it." He said to himself.

Tyler made his way to school, his hair still messy. First class was almost over when he had got there. So he just decided to skip it all together.

When the bell had rung, he saw a red haired boy running down the hallway.

"Hey Tyler!" He said. As he came up next to the boy.

"Hi." He responded. Josh grinned as the boy made a weird face at him.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Tyler asked.

"I had to leave early," josh said. Tyler nodded.

Josh shoved his shoulder into Tyler a little in a jokingly way. Tyler laughed and shoved back. Not as hard though, because he was smaller and weaker.

"I gotta go to class." Josh said pointing to the door. He walked into the room.

Tyler felt his brain pounding against his skull. Shoving Josh hurt his head even more. But he liked how cute it was.