The Vacation

Hades

She was staring at me with confusion. I narrowed my eyes on her and she quickly looked away. I was scanning some information about vacations. I actually thought of travelling into somewhere to forget the problems sometimes. The UnderWorld, the kidnapper and Persephone.

Jade sat beside me and looked at my laptop.

"What you doin'? "She asked me with her nice accent. It was same to Persephone's yet there's still something that makes their difference. She pronounces the letter R with a tougher and harder tone. One word to describe it was Sexy.

"I'm planning on getting a vacation into somewhere. I wanted to refresh sometimes. Youll be with me. "I said while scrolling the web.

"Oh really? "She asked me in an amused tone. She wouldn't believe me when I am to say I wanted to relax.

"Yes. Any suggestions? "I asked her and she looked excited. I stifled a low chuckle yet she still heard it. She rolled her eyes and started to think instead.

"Canada, France or Paris. "She suggested. I laughed at her last suggestion.

"Paris? Seriously Jade? Is there a country named Paris? "I asked arrogantly. She playfully hit my arm and I faked feel hurt. She laughed.

"Okay fine.. London. London's pretty nice. "She said. I nodded and looked at the internet. I scanned some near plane station here and called them.

"Hello.. how may I help you? "A manly voice asked.

"I wanted to book two tickets in London later. Name of Nicholas Barnes.. VIP tickets. "I said on the phone.

"Uh.. okay sir. The plane later would be leaving at eight in the evening. "

"That would be nice. I'll be paying it later. "I said while tapping my fingers on the desk.

"Okay Mr. Barnes. Thank you. "I ended the call and sighed.

"Maybe giving myself some relaxation for a while would be nice. Right, Jade? "I asked her. She's washing the dishes.

"Yeah.. maybe Persephone will understand. "She said in a raspy voice. I nodded.

"Pack some things Jade. We'll be leaving later night and I need you to get ready. "I said while walking upstairs. I went to my bedroom and packed my things.

It was still one in the afternoon.

'Maybe I really needed a vacation'

I thought before drifting to darkness.

---------------------------------

Apollo

Looking around my room, I saw no signs of Hermes. He said he was going to be with me in going to Greece. My father, the great coward Zeus started on suspecting me.

I was about to teleport myself in the Olympus when a hand suddenly gripped my elbow. I looked and saw Hermes in his mortal looks.

"I've found the answer Apollo. I went through Fixcus and begged help. He had put an enchantment on me for I am the one who transfigurate Persephone into Jade. I am the one who transformed her so I also have the power to tract her. Good thing Fixcus told me. "He said in his boastful tone. How I hated Hermes.. I just needed something to him that's why I'm being good to him.

"So.. where is she? "I asked him. His eyes turned white and then he blinked.

"She's with a man. I cannot think of its exact location but I'll try later. We should go in Olympus first. Zeus started suspecting the both of us. "He said teleporting the both of us.

-----------------------------

Hades

Its already seven thirty in the evening and I looked at Jade. She was wearing her usual attire which is a black or blue skinny jeans and a tank top. She was carrying her big pink shoulder bag.

I open the car for her and she get in. I get in on the driver's seat and started the engine. Before driving the car, I took a last glance at Jade first who has been grinning like an idiot for the whole time. I chuckled.

"Ready? "I asked her and sighed.

"Yes of course. "She answered quickly and squealed.

I chuckled then drove the car in the airport. I quickly get the tickets and pay for it.

The VIP ticket is consists of a bed and television. Our room was only one with two beds and a Tv. The room was lighted by small yellow bulbs in the ceiling and the scent of the room was delighting.

I smiled as I lean on the bed. Good thing it was soft. I looked at the ceiling with my two arms supporting my head.

"Okay.. London, Jade and Nicholas will be here. "I said and Jade chuckled. I smiled and slept.

This will be a one hell of a vacation.

Ps:Dont forget to vote and comment.