You.,

~2:29 am~
You are what I look for. You make me feel things I never knew I could feel. Your presence makes me feel at ease. I am truly mesmerized and I can't take my eyes off you. Every moment I spend with you, counting each breath I take since I find myself losing it around you. You happen to catch my attention but do I do the same? Can I captivate you with each shape of every letter that I speak? How is it that you're always on my mind when I try getting over you? Is it because you are the one? Or is it that I've fallen in love?
Let me ask you this. Do you ever lose sleep thinking about me like I do thinking of you? Can I trust you with my heart so you don't break it or am I just going to waste my time?
Am I going to be a goner to the emotion caused by your departure? I tried to take the easy route out and leave you before anything can happen but can I be making the right move by staying? Lover boy give me a sign please. Tell me I'm right and give me a reason to stay. If you like me tell me trust me I like you back but I'd be in pieces knowing you're the one for me but I'm not the one for you. Lover boy love me for me. Love all my imperfections and heart. Love me for how I think not for how I look. Love me blindly to what society thinks is beautiful. We don't know what is written in the stars for us. But I hope the stars predict that we are meant for each other because I promise to love you like no other.
Love,
a girl who can't stop thinking about you