Part 6

William stammered in his sleep before seemingly waking up

William stammered in his sleep before seemingly waking up. Noora was laying on her side, watching him with intense eyes. She couldn't believe how beautiful he was and how lucky she had been to have him in her life, even though his face was all battered up. Never before had she experienced such strong feelings of love and affection. During their time apart she felt like a part of her was gone. That part was now laying next to her. Sheets draped casually around his almost naked body, barely noticing the colour difference between his skin and the white sheets. William glided his hand through his hair and over his face. Followed by a painful wince, when his fingers touched the bruises colouring his face. He looked around, trying to take in his surroundings. "Hello, Willhelm." She whispered softly. He jumped up a bit when she called his name and he looked at her. "I have no idea how I got here?" He questioned, while dropping down in the bed and turning on his side, so he was looking her right in the eye.

"Chris and Eva brought you here, scaring the heck out of me, and my roommates, and causing me to almost  faint in the middle of  my own hallway, so you know." She said. "Fainting?" He asked with worry, "did you hurt yourself?" She shook her head. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Chris too by the way. And Eva was just shaken." He let out an relieved sigh. "I'm glad no one got hurt, because of me." She nodded, but didn't answer. She dreaded the moment to talk about the fight. He know more then well how she thought about the fighting. He groaned softly. "You're mad." He stated, his fingers tracing the soft skin of her back. He tried to pull het closer to his chest, but she didn't have any of it.

"No, Willhelm." She said sternly. Making clear that he would not be able to swoon her over by his cheeky smile and playful eyes. "What do you want to hear Noora? That I'm sorry for defending you when those guys dissed on you? Did you really think I would let someone say such vulgar things about the one I love?"  "No, but you should have been the bigger man. Don't you dare tell me that you wouldn't have known I would react like this. Fighting doesn't solve anything. And I'l not a damsel in distress you have to save or rescue. I have been living in this cruel world long enough to not let people get to me. I advice you to do the same. That will save you a lot of bruises." She sounded stern, but he watched her as if she was delusional. "You are completely crazy Noora. I don't understand you. Don't try to change me. You have been trying that for about a year and it isn't working, don't you see that? I'm still the nonchalant, careless and brutal William you met. And if you haven't realised that then we are trying to fix something that isn't even fixable. Cause I'm not going to change for you. Nobody should change for someone else. I wanna be me, and you should be you." He had jumped up during his talk and was scrambling around the rom searching for his clothes. Noora was shocked by his response and wasn't able to produce another word. "They are in the washing machine. " she whispered softly before scurrying out the room and in the kitchen.

Her roommates, Even, Chris and Eva were already cramped in the little room fighting for some food. But the noises downed when she entered. Everyone watched her closely but she couldn't utter a word. She blinked her eyes to try and loose the tears staining her eyes and making her sight hazy.

William walked in only a couple of minutes after she did and watched her. "Noora, can we talk?" She felt the need to snap and say that she didn't need another lecture, but she decided against it and nodded. The two of them walked out of the kitchen and back again in her room. She couldn't bare to watch him so she settled down on het bed, fumbling with  an invincible loose thread.

"I shouldn't have said that. Because I did change. I am not careless, because I love you and you have made me feel alive. And I know I shouldn't have started the fight. I'm so sorry." He whispered before squating down in front of her, taking her small hands in his.

"I have warned you in the past, that I will not be together with someone who finds it needed to bash someones face in. And I know you were defending me. But you don't have to. I'm capable of saving myself. You think that was the first time people talked shit about me after my back? No, it wasn't people talk all the day. And I don't care. Cause I like who I am. And nobody can change that. People can't make me insecure for being myself. It hasn't bothered me before, so just let them talk." He watched her intensely and sighed. "But you don't deserve that. People shouldn't to that. Please, I'm sorry. I love you." "You are forgiven, but it is your last change. One more fight and you're out. And I love you too" she whispered before hugging him close and letting their lips meet.

A/N: I'm very sorry for the long wait. But exams had really killed me. But I'm back. I suppose this story will have about 4 chapters after this one. Exams are done, but school is already starting again soon, and I really don't seem to have the time to upload regulary. And it is hard to come back to stories after not being be able to write for a bit of time. You have to get back in the story and that isn't always easy. So I'm sorry. But I do intend on finishing this story. So no worries. Thanks for the support!