Epilogue

Love at first sight is the sort of love we all think is beautiful

Love at first sight is the sort of love we all think is beautiful. But most of us have probably never seen it really work. Well for Noora and William it seemed different. Yes they had their fall-outs. But we are now 10 years further, and the power couple is still going strong. They had decided to stay in Norway. As they felt like London had ruined their relationship, and it held to many bad memories for both of them. Nothing says they will not return, but for now they are perfectly happy living in Norway. The couple were graced with the joy op pregnancy 7 months ago. Noora looked about ready to pop. It was an even bigger surprise when they learned they were going to have twins – a boy and girl. Perfect right? Well that is as Noora doesn't kill William before they even get born.

"I hate you. You are never ever touching me again boy. And you will be the one getting up at night. I haven't slept in weeks so you can do it when they are born. I'm not the only one who is going to carry the weight of this pregnancy. It is your fault too!" Noora screamed. Eva and Chris were sitting in the living room, laughing off there asses at Noora's rant. William was his casual self, standing there unsure if he should say something or not. "I would just shut up, William." Chris suggested before laughing again. "Thanks mate." William thanked him with a fake smile an tried to calm down his wife.

Yes, wife. William and Noora had gotten married about a year ago. She was officially Mrs. Magnusson. That she hadn't been so mad about. But William did understand her. The twins had been taking a very high roll of her body. And with the days passing it got more difficult to complete the simple life tasks. William understood that it was very difficult for the very independent and controlling Noora to let people take care of her. But she didn't really have another solution. But he couldn't deny the pregnancy had made his wife into a monster, kinda.

You must be wondering about Chris and Eva too? Well the both of them had a very tumult relationship. Breaking up more times then people had ever imagined. There was a time everyone thought they would never get together again. They both got a new partner and were happy. Until about two years ago. The two had another encounter, and well I don't have to say a lot more do I? They were happy. And that was what counted.

No love isn't the kind of thing you can predict. You have to let it glide like the waves. Floating through the air and see where it takes you. It had taken a lot of talks, and a lot of accepting but William and Noora had made it work. Even Eva and Chris worked out perfectly fine. It might have taken a long time, but you see in the end we all knew they belonged together.

Ooh and I hear you wondering: how have Vilde and Magnus ended? Let's just say that worked out fine too.

The broken pieces have refound each other, and they are glued together stronger then ever.

The end.