Part 2

Eskild sighed when he walked back in to the apartment and slumped down next to Noora on the couch. She didn't look surprised at all when she spoke up. "It was William at the door? Wasn't it?" He nodded and welcomed the blonde in a warm embrace, hugging her close to his chest. When he looked down he saw the tears in her eyes. "It'll be okay" he whispered, before pulling her even closer.

Both of them didn't look slightly surprised when after some minutes of silence Noora's phone sounded through the room, signalling she had received a message. She sat up and quickly snatched the phone from the coffee table. The screen read 'Willhelm: 1 message'.  Holding the phone in between her trembling hands she sighed and closed her eyes tightly. Feeling the tears burning in the corners of her eyes. When she reopened her eyes, the message was replaced by the black screen. She looked at the black screen with intense eyes, unsure of what to do. The ball was in her camp now. She unlocked the phone, but didn't open the message app. Staring at the background picture of William and her, the feelings rushed through her body making her aware of the pain this relationship had already caused.  How had things got so fucked up. Why couldn't love be simple? She knew that if she opened the message,  she would feel obligated to answer him. He even came back to Norway for her. If this had been a sappy love story like in the movies she would have ran after him the second he left, kissing him passionately and forgiving him for everything. But this was no fairy-tale. This was pure, rough reality.

"You can't ignore him forever." Eskild spoke up softly, searching her face for some emotions. Since the message had popped up, she just looked blank in his eyes. She looked up at him, eyes red and watery. But they still showed her insecurity. Coldness washing over her and walls built up higher then he could ever imagine. William was in for a challenge to tear back all those defence mechanisms.

Eskild watched as her fingers hovered over the screen of her IPhone. Doubting if she should open the message or not.

"Well, open it!" Eskild encouraged her, almost jumping in excitement. Noora was sure that he was more curious to know what William had the say, than she was. It was like he was silently rooting for his favourite OTP to get back together. "Okay, okay. Calm down" she answered anxiously. She unlocked her phone again and directly touched the green app that showed a red one. She touched the message as fast as she could, cause otherwise she was sure she would just keep staring at the screen unsure If this was a good decision. Her fingers where shaking violently and her mind was racing, heart pounding in her chest.

Willhelm
15.01
Hello Noora. You might know that I have been to your apartment. Yes, I'm back in Norway. I'm sorry for how things went and I want to apologize in person.  I never wanted to hurt you, and never wanted to drive you away. Hope you are okay and hope you want to talk to me. I'm sorry again. And I also hope Isak is okay. Love you. Xx

Noora stared at the message with her eyes wide open. Mouth slightly open and hands raised to her lips. She was shocked to say the most. William wasn't one to say sorry easily. And now he said it multiple times in a text. But it wasn't the only thing that surprised her, his text made it very clear that he knew that she wouldn't let this go easily. And even though she loved his text, she couldn't bring herself to answer it now. He was sorry, but she wasn't going to give in this fast. He had hurt her. Eskild was hovering over her trying to read the text, when they both jumped in surprise when Isak voice sounded through the living room.

"Was that William I heard at the door?"

Eskild and Noora both turned around to see Isak and Even standing in the room. Even's arms draped around Isak his body, holding him close and shielding him from an invisible danger it seemed. The boys were grinning widely, just like Eskild did right after reading the message.

"Noorhelm is back on track!" Eskild yelled, earning a reaction from Linn's room. "Shut up Eskild" she shouted groggy. But after a couple of seconds she entered the living room and watched strangely at everyone.

"Did he say Noorhelm?" she questioned, before slumping down next to Noora in the couch. "Of course I did" "Of course he did" answered Noora and Eskild simultaneously, earning laughter from every person in the room, including Noora.

"Project, get Noorhelm back, has officially started" Even laughed slightly, earning a enthusiastic response from Eskild and even a smile from Linn and Noora.

"First task, answering his text." Eskild stated and twitched the phone out of Noora's hand. She automatically tried to take her phone back, but Linn held her down.

"Let him, Noora. I'm tired of you sulking around."

Noora
15.11
Hello Willhelm, I'm okay. I would like to talk to you. But not at my place, and not where you are staying. (Suppose you are with Chris?) Hope you are okay.

The text had already been sent when she finally recovered het phone. She wasn't mad because this was probably for the best. Even if things did not work out. She immediately received answer.

Willhelm
Meet me tomorrow where we had our first date at 3 in the afternoon. Okay?
Yes, I'm with Chris. Don't worry. Xx
Noora
Okay. Will be there.

She quickly accepted the offer and showed it to her roommates. Now only waiting what tomorrow would bring.

A/N: sorry, this lasted longer to write than expected! Thank you for the votes and comments! What did you think of the season 3 finale? And what are you're guesses for the new main character? Love, Nikki