Chapter 1

it was an early Friday morning, I was so extremely exhausted this morning, so to wake me up I decided to turn on the radio,

the first song to come on was bingo by Jacob sartorius I clenched my fists angrier then ever and slammed the radio so the music went off, my god I hate jacob sartorius.

He goes to my high school, we're both in the twelfth grade and share most of our classes together, but he's just so snobby and rich?

I don't really know. I walked over to my mirror, my hair was tied in French braids my hair was frizzy and crazy because I slept with the braids in, so I removed them and had huge curls, I left my hair down and matched it with a white nike hat, with ripped jeans and a blue cropped t shirt I tied the laces on my adidas superstars and snatched my back pack, i added mascara and drew in my brows, oh I look good!

I left my bedroom and headed down the stairs for breakfast just to There was a note on the table it was from my mom, It read "I got you a special something"

There  was a box wrapped in red wrapping paper on the table, I tore open the gift to see a brand new gold iPhone 7!!

I was so so so excited! I was almost late for the bus so I grabbed the box and my bag and ran to my bus stop. I got there just In time.

I got off the bus as we had arrived at my high school. (GOD I HATE THIS SCHOOL) I walk in and start walking to my locker. I still have the iPhone box in my hand and people start stopping me to ask me about my new phone. All of a sudden I feel a slap at my wrist...