chapter 29

Ashely's POV:

I looked down at the stick, I was pregnant, it was positive. wow. "Ashley honey we are leaving for work see you at 5!" my mom shouted, "Um ok!" I screamed back, I texted Jacob and told him we need to talk, the next thing you know he was in my bedroom, "jacob..." I said quietly, "honey, do you want more?" He winked at me, honey? I was shook, wtf? "no Jacob, I'm pregnant" his eyes were wide, but then he smiled at me, he started crying and I jumped in his arms, "were keeping it right?" He asked seriously, "I don't know" I said sadly, "baby it's whatever you want, I'll be here for you forever!" he always new how to pull at my heart strings, "Ok I want to keep it!" I smirked and he kissed me, "My parents are or and like I don't know how often we will have to do it when we have a baby" jacob new what I implied and through we on the bed, be thrusted on me, I felt my self moan a little, he was full clothed, and I was in simple short shorts and a crop top, he pulled of his clothes and I slowly took off mine, he stuck him self inside and I screamed with pleasure.

2 minutes later....

"babe do you want me to go down on you?" he asked quite seriously, while he was still sticking him self in me, "Uhhhh yes daddy!" I moaned aloud, "I like the sound of that" jacob giggled and went down on me, licking my pussy in circles, I squirted all of his face, I started giving Jacob a blow job and it didn't take long for him to cum in my mouth.

Gulp....

Bitch that's right I swallow.