Chapter 7

I was shocked, not thinking I scream out of my window, "you dirty bastards!"  I slam on my window a few times, jacob looking ups at me so I duck immediately realizing what I just did! I heard a few screams back, one was "wanna join?" And another one was "shhh! She's a fucking big fat oaf!" Screamed Karen, "yea and you're a stupid ass hoe!" Jacob hollered back. I ignored there comments, and took a deep breath. I looked up and saw Karen storm off with no shirt on! I ignored that whole thing and went to bed exhausted with everything!

7 hours later...

It was 2am, and my phone was ringing non stop, I opened my eyes slowly and saw 34 missed calls from Jacob, I rolled my eyes when my phone started ringing again abruptly, I clicked the green button to answer. "Hello? Please come over!" Jacob sounded nervous and scared that's all he said before he hung up the phone, I got up and threw my hair into a ponytail and brushed my teeth applied some mascara and drew in my brows, I put on tight skinny jeans that were white matched with a long sleeve red American eagle soft and sexy shirt and I tied my white Nike airs, I took my phone and leaped out my window, I climbed down the brick wall, I was on the 3 floor so I was a good 6 feet off the ground but I could climb, so it was fine, jacob looked out his window and waved me up, I started climbing the vines that held to his window and hopped in, once I was in I looked at my surroundings Jacobs room was a mess things were broken everywhere, his face was red from maybe crying, I sat on his bed, and he looked at me dull. "What happened?" I asked confused. "Me and Karen broke up, I think I loved her Ashley, and we broke up!" He screamed angry smashing his phone onto the ground. "Hey it'll be fine" I said rubbing his shoulder, he went to his closet and opened a lock box he lit a joint with his lighter and took and few inhales and exhaled, he passed it to be, and I thought why not?

1 hour later...

Jacob and I were sitting on his bed laying against the wall, "I hate Her" I said, "who?" Jacob asked, "Karen, that bitch made you so miserable" I stated, "oh..." jacob and We locked eyes, he leaned in and so did I, our lips were just about to connect but I moved away, "it's 3 am jacob, I need to go home." I gave him a hug hoping he'd feel better and left.

The next morning.....

I woke up at 7am, I wasn't very tired because I fell asleep really early, I had mostly forgotten about the smoking a joint and the Almost kiss, I stayed in the clothes I was in from 2 am and I just fixed up my makeup, I headed down stairs and made my self pancakes, with some chocolate syrup. Once I was done eating I decided to take my bike today, I grabbed my bag and my phone and hopped on my red bike and left.

At school.... period 2.... English....

English was boring per usual our teacher had left to go pick something up for the class and told us to behave, and she'd be back in 10 or 15 minutes, jacob was in this class and he just happened to sit beside me. "Hey wanna play chicken?" Jacob asked shifting closer, "what's that?" I asked confused, "I put my fingers on you're leg and ask if you're chicken if you say no, I keep going, if you say yes I stop." He winked at me, i was bored and there was nothing left to do, I agreed to play, jacob stuck his pointer finger and middle finger on my leg around my knee, "are you chicken?" He asked, I said no, he used his finger and pretended he was walking up my leg, around my thigh he stopped, "are you chicken?" He asked, I said no again, he did it again but this time he was around my area... if you know what I am saying, "are you chicken?" He asked under his breath, "no" I whispered back, he placed his fingers over my vagina....