Chapter 27

I knew who it was, I whipped around tears in my eyes. "Ashley?" she was holding back her tears,she was shaking, she must have just got out of bed, she was in a lilac blue summer dress, she had her hair in a simple braid, she had a cast and crutches but she still managed to bend down on one knee, "jacob I don't have a ring, but I love you, I heard about your mother and I'm so sorry, I know this really isn't a dress for a funeral but I can't wait, I know we're young, 18. But jacob I can't wait" she was shaking and tears were streaming down her face, I couldn't believe my eyes. I jumped over to her and smashed my lips against hers, "yes yes yes I'll marry you! oh hell yes! Let's go get married now I don't want to loose you ever again" She giggled a little, with all her strength she grabbed my arm, "read me our story? From top to bottom? And bottom to top? I heard little bits of each story you told me and oh boy, I want the world to know our story." she smiled trying her best to talk through her sobs, I stared reading my paper, but she snatched it and ripped it up, she pulled out her own and started reading, "This is the end of our story, we love eachother, it's meant to be. I marry you and you'll marry me, jacob and Ashely, they'll never let go, because what they have is stronger, then Ashley falling out a window" Ashely laughed at the end, she didn't seem the best at writing but it's okay because I love her. Ashley grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear....

i love you Jacob sartorius, with all of me, even my limbs that don't work.

She smiled at me and we kissed a soft little kiss, I'll Charisse.

(Don't worry it's not the end, only a few more chapters tho!! Thanks for all the readers who stayed to the almost end lol, can we get 10k views?)