Chapter 22

strangers POV

it's finally time for me to come out from behind the curtain, it's time for me to just tell everyone who I am.

I am Patrick, Karen's older brother....

yup that's right I am in love with Ashley, she was perfect,amazing,beautiful,sexy! Only if I could get my hands on her, I want to hold her and hug her, today I slipped a note on her front porch, telling her to meet me where we first met.

Ashley's POV:

jacob and I were cuddling in my bed, I know what your thinking, did you tell him? Does he feel the same? only in my fantasy. I have been crying the last hour, he thinks it's because of my drowning incident, but it's really because I can't have jacob and I want him. I want him to love me....

Ding!

The door bell rang, I rubbed my eyes and yawned, I looked over to Jacob his eyes were shut. "Jacob!" I hollered in his ear, but he stayed sleeping, really? "ok this is probably the only chance I'll get, Jacob I love you with all my heart, and I want to be with you the rest of my life... um and that's it" I stuttered and slurred my words, but I needed to get the point across. Why? He can't even hear me. oh whatever. I stood up and changed into a pair of black leggings and a plain orange coloured shirt, (soft and sexy American eagle) and a black and white TNA sweater. I ran down the stairs to the door, I opened it and no one was there. hmm... I looked down and two the sides, I didn't step outside tho because that's how a lot of people get kidnapped in movies! a small peice of red paper, my favourite colour, was laying on the door step, I picked it up and opened it,

meet me were we first met... at the pool, I wanna talk to you :)

sincerely, your favourite stranger

Oh my gosh! I ran to the stair banister and threw on a light raincoat from BENCH, I then slipped on my nikes and ran out the door, I grabbed my longboard and double checked that I had my phone, which I did! I through my hair in a ponytail and dove on the longboard making it as fast as I can to Karen's.

finally I was at Karen's, I sucked in a deep breath and slowly made my way to her backyard, once I finally got there, a box with swim shorts and a blue shirt stood in front of me by the pool, I couldn't see his face. I dropped all my stuff and ran to the pool I turned him around with my two hands, and- and, Patrick stood in front of me....

Karen's older brother?

"yea... haha, it's um me" he smiled awkwardly, I giggled a little but tears also filled my eyes, he literally stopped me from dying! if I died wouldn't have had the chance to tell jacob I love him, well I didn't... but.. wait, I need to tell jacob I love him it's my chance! What if I die again? "thank you so much, but I have to go!" I hugged Patrick, and his delicious colon filled my nostrils. Mmm, when I was about to turn around, Patrick launched me into the pool.

Wha-what's he doing? he dove in right after me, I sank a little, my heart raced. No not again! I'm not afraid of water but I am anxious since of what happened, before. two strong arms pulled me up, I smiled. Me and Patrick were facing each other.

He placed a kiss on my lips, a shiver ran down my spine, my heart dove out of my chest, and my lips tingled.

(Who do you ship more? Jacob and Ashley or Patrick and Ashley? Please comment which one so we can continue the book, the way you guys like! alsooooo.... please comment some ship names! The ship name we like the most will get a shoutout next chapter! Thank you all!)

🌮❤️taco love❤️🌮