Chapter 20

Chapter 20 -
me loving Jacob sartorius?
Yea right...

jacob POV

she was so cute when she laughed, her dimples are so deep and her beautiful green eyes, I can't believe I didn't fall in love with those eyes earlier. I looked at her concerned since she didn't stop laughing. "what's so funny?" I asked raising my shoulders curiously. Before I new it, Ashely was in my arms, legs wrapped around my waist. "haha what's that for?" I asked confused. "thanks for being there for me and setting up those cameras!" she smiled hugging me tightly then jumping off, I held her hands tightly, "I would do anything for you Ashe, I l-love you" I stuttered my words but I meant every bit of it. Ashley bit her lip, she was so sexy when she did that, I just wanted to push her up against the tree and kiss her. okay jacob calm down, "j-jacob..." She looked at the ground sadly as she spoke.

Ashely POV

"I know Ashely, I know you don't love me, I'll get over it." Jacobs voice was laced with sadness. But jacob I do love you, I most definetly love you! Jacob walked off and ran inside his house. I stood there in shock, as a single tear streamed down my cheek.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I pulled my covers over and got under, the soft white comfy and then the silky smooth quilt comforter, I switched on the tv, and continued to eat my ice cream, as I balled my eyes out, I started to watch shane Dawson. Oh wow I love him so much!!

60 minutes later...

After dozens of jacob- I mean Shane Dawson videos, sorry I just can't get jacob off my mind, I finally realized I am in love with Jacob, and I want him to be mine, and I want him to protect me, and I want him to hold me, and kiss me. ugh. What did I do? he thinks I don't love him, but I do!! tears started to stream again, no no no! I run my ice cream down stairs into the freezer and I run back to my room. I realize I'm being stupid, you can't just fall in love with some one, it just doesn't work like that... I fought with myself, even tho I knew it was wrong I convinced my self Into believing it, just go to sleep Ashley, your probably just so tired your thinking things that just aren't real,

Me loving Jacob sartorius?

Yea right...

~ so I'm gonna start making little thingies at the end of each chapter! thank you all for reading and voting we appreciate you all so much! ~

🌮 ❤️taco love❤️🌮