You lied to me

A/N: I know the video above is Stydia related but I made this and thought some of you might be stydia fans :)

Thomas Briar Teresa said to herself multiple times, there was something there in that name, a memory hidden in each syllable, a name that belonged to the past she has been trying so desperately to recover, a part of her past standing right in front of her. Janson moved forward until he was right in front of Teresa, smiling down on her like a clown in a horror movie. She steps back until she hits Thomas, he holds onto her shoulders, she shakes him off almost instantly, backing away slightly. 

"What is happening?" She says avoiding all eye contact, Thomas on the other hand stares at her, his brown eyes burning into her. 

"Why don't I tell you, subject A1." Janson says, Thomas lunged forward kicking him to the ground.

"Don't call her a subject!" Thomas yelled, Teresa thought about her friends, she had to get to them. Without hesitation, she runs into the hallway towards the dining area, she hears Thomas call her but she ignores it, he has lied to her. 

Thomas watched as Teresa ran away, he felt his eyes water slightly, Tiger barged past him, running down the hall after her.

"Noo!" Thomas shouts running after them. Thomas caught up to him and wrapped his arm around Tiger's neck, and pulled backwards, spinning Tiger on his heels. Thomas steps in front and holds on to each wall creating a barrier. Janson approaches them, lurched over with a bruise on his cheek from Thomas' foot. Tiger gets up. 

"Thomas, you know she can save us all, save us from the flare." Janson says, Thomas looks him up and down in disgust.

"It's impossible, finding a cure, you know it is." Thomas snaps back quickly. Janson narrows his eyes.

"We can find a cure, we can also use her for the bliss, she is our only chance." He says, Thomas looks down, Can they really find a cure? Thomas asks himself. I can't risk loosing her, not again  

"I won't let you." Thomas says, Janson laughs before bringing out a device and speaking into it, looking straight at Thomas as he speaks.

"Yes, Ava, she's here, send in the firing squad. I want her sedated."