Chapter 13

"I don't know. Well I'm sorry for asking and all so, let's get out of here before the guards come and try to get me back again."

"The guards...?"

"Lets just go Damien."

"Ok." He walks to the passenger door and opens it for me. I climb into the car and I get buckled in. He shuts the car door and I see him walking in the front of the car to get to the other side. He opens his door and he sits himself down on the seat. He gets bulked too and he shoves the key into the ignition. Once the car started to run a screen popped up on the windshield.

"Hey Simon any news?"

"No, Damien just the girl that you were supposed to pick up."

"Are we meeting in the hideout?"

"Yes, I'll open the doors for you when you get a few meters from the entrance."

"No, it's okay I can open them."

"You know that the boss isn't going to be happy about you opening the door without someone opening it. This might be the 700th time this year that you are doing this Damien."

"I don't care Simon just tell him it was all me he will understand."

"Yeah whatever." Damien starts to pull away from the building that I was kidnapped in. Music starts playing that I don't recognize. Damien grabs for his phone and says.

"I hate it when this happens when my father drives my car to do important miss...outings." I don't say anything. Of course he was saying important missions because his father is obviously a hero and his brother's mom is too. He turns his music on containing Black Veil Brides and also Ghosttown. I reach for the diel and I turn it up load but, not to loud that we would be able to hear any cop cars that would be around. I look at Damien and I notice things that weren't there before like there was scars near his mouth and also the piercings were all gone.