a strange feeling...

10 YEARS LATER

"Ha ha ha!" I laugh. "What are you laughing at? It was scary!" he replies. "Oh Doctor. You'll never see how it's absolutely hilarious!" I say, still giggling.  "Lets go to my old school dance. In middle school. When I first met you. I was thirteen remember? " "Of course I do.let's just hope nothing really bad happens. Like..." he says. "Like what? Daleks? Weeping Angels? Cybermen? Ooh! Or Vashta Narada!" I yell with pure joy. "Yeah. That stuff." he says looking into the distance,  possibly remembering something.  "Well come on. Allons-y!" he then yells at the top of his lungs.

We get to the school. It has streamers all over everything. I had long gone with the Doctor by this point, in New Earth.  The place was beautiful. "Wow. Nice place, your old school. " he says. "I stopped school the day you came. I went off with you. " "And you've had the schooling of the universe!" he yells. "Indeed. I have. " I reply, much quieter then him,I must say.

We walk through the halls. Everyone I know is on the dance floor. There is a strange air... like something is here that is not supposed to be here. "Doctor, do you-" I'm cut off. "Yes. I sense somethin' that I know does not belong here..." he says. "We should take them by surprise." says a very familiar voice. "They will obey. " says another. "Those are..." I whisper in horror. "Yes." he replies. "The Daleks have come to Earth. "