awake

I open my eyes to see the Doctor over me. "Doctor. Where- where am I?" I ask sleepily. "Your in 1962. Touched by an angel. Then you just... fainted." he says. "We need to get back. We need to get to the TARDIS!" I yell. I try to sit up but I can't.  My bones ache. "Don't get up. Your very, very hurt. I'll take you to the TARDIS." he says with a smile.

Once we are not he TARDIS I fall asleep again. Drifting into a dream...

"Alex! Run! Leave! The Daleks are coming. The angels are behind us. Run home and never return." the Doctor yells. "NO! I'M NOT GOIMG TO LEABE YOU DOCTOR! YOUR MY ONLY REAL TRUE FRIEND! I CAN'T JUST ABANDON YOU!" I scream. "I'm sorry. I can't have anyone else die for me. First Rose. Now you. Andsoapy other people in my past. I'm sorry. I can't let you have the same fate." he replies. Tears streak down my cheeks and I'm shot by a Dalek.

"AHHHHHHHH" I scream, now awake from that nightmare. "Alex! What's wrong!?" the Doctor rushes over. "I had to leave you and we were being chased and I told you that you were my only real friend and a Dalek shot me and and and-" I start crying. "Shhh. Its okay. Shhh. We're safes nd we'll save everyone.  Just take your time. Its okay. Shhh. " he says softly. "But Doctor!" I sob "I- it was horrible. How did I- why did- it was- how- oh Doctor!" "Shhh." he replies, soothing me. He stares of into the distance, a lone tear streaking down his cheek. He is remembering something- what?