memories

I remember her. So sad. Bad Wolf Bay. She's gone. But why? Why did that stuff ever happen? All the pain and sorrow. It hurts. Why? Alex stirs in her sleep. Her head on my lap. Why do I always fail oh so very miserably to stay out of trouble? It's fun. Most of the time. A gust of cold air comes from somewhere in the TARDIS. Most likely the pool. I gently lift her head and get up. I lay her head down and I start the TARDIS. "What's goin' on?" Alex asks grogily. "I'm taking us to save your school. Well I'm. gonna save your old school. You will be restin' in here. And you'll stay. I don't need yah running outside in an army of angels and possibly Daleks. Not in your condition. " I say. "But I need-" I interrupt her. "Ah ah! No way. ""But-" "No. Stay and rest. " I say. "Fine." she answers grumpily.  I walk outside and I lock the TARDIS door. I run over to the school. I bring a make sure that I had tape with me. I take mirrors from people and tape them to the angels. The angels will stare at themselves for eternity. The school will be rebuilt and I will leave. I hear a noise. A very dangerous noise. "EXTERMINATE! " a Dalek screams. I dodge behind an angel, barley missing the shot. "Ahhh!" I hear a scream. "Alex! Go back to the TARDIS!" I yell. "No! I'm not just leaving you here. Your my only real true friend!" she screams. Its all to familiar. "Alex. I'm sorry. You have to g- ALEX! DALEK!" I yell. She gets shot. How? Why? "ALEX! NOOOO!" I scream. "Why? Rose, now Alex." I whisper. I need my friend. But where is he? And now it hits me. I sonic the first Dalek I see. I make them explode because of how I mess with everything. I mess with fireing controlled so they always backfire. Daleks? Done. Angels? Mirrored. Alex? Will I save her? Will she be okay? Or is she dead? I run to her side. I see her face. "Alex! You- your regenerating! " I'm not the last of the Time Lords?