A dance that is wonderfully, beautifully crashed

Author's Note: I'm gonna start changing POVs every chapter so here is the Doctor's POV.

"The Doctor is located." one of the Daleks say. "You will be exterminated. " says another. "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " yells the first. "Hold it a second. You want to exterminate me correct?" I ask. "Correct. The Doctor is correct." says the first Dalek. "And you want me safe?" I ask Alex. I wink at her. "Yes. I do..." she replies uncertain what I'm going to do.  I grab her hand and bolt. "DOCTOR?! ARE YOU MAD? " she yells at me. "To the Dance Floor. Allons-y!" I yell in reply. I run down the hall then the next and the next. We fly into the the cafeteria where the dance is located. "Everyone out! Don't panic! Just run out and go home! Wait don't go home follow Alex here!" I shout and push Alex towards the crowd. "EXTERMINATE!  EXTERMINATE! " the Dalek say in their same old same old Dalek voices. "Come on. To the kitchens. Everyone!" she half yells.

The Daleks close in on the people in the room. But they have stopped exterminating. What could they be running from. It is just then that I see the shadow of an angel. The Weeping Angels have joined the party.