Chapter 7

Raye

Raye

"Damn I'm gone miss the fuck out you." August mumbled in his raspy voice, turning me on a bit.

"You're just gonna be gone for a week." I chuckled,  brushing my fingers against his cheeks.

"I know,  but we be with eachother everyday now." He said,  and I nodded.

"Raye,  dinner— oh,  you have boyfriend?" Nae's mom smirked as she opened my door.  August quickly put his head up and chuckled.

"No, ma he's not my boyfriend." I said,  embarrased. Nae's mom always thought somebody was dating.

"Whatever,  come eat,  come eat." She instructed, before leaving.

"I'm surprised she didnt say nothing.  I know she saw where my head was." He laughed referring to his head being damn near between my legs.

"Well,  she knew we weren't doing anything cause we had clothes on."

"Nae here?" He asked,  tilting his head.  I shook my head no and he sighed in relief.

"What's the deal with yall?"

"I don't want talk about it.." He tensed up.  Damn, it was that bad?

"Whatever,  let's go eat before she has a heart attack." I admitted,  putting a smile on his face again.

When we got downstairs,  I don't know what the fuck she made,  but it looked and smelled good.

"Can you make me a plate?" August asked as I sat down and was about eat my food.

"Get it yourself." I rolled my eyes.

"This not my house man,  I dont want to get fucked up for being in the kitchen."  I sucked my teeth,  and got up.

"Scary self." I said,  throwing everything on his plate like the lunch ladies you would see on tv.

"So you mad?" He cackled hideously. Ignoring him,  I got a cup and poured him some juice.

Pulling me by my waist,  he put his head in the crook of my neck and licked my cheek,  making me giggle.

"You're weird,  but here." I confessed, handing him his plate. His eyes lit up instantly.

Walking back to the table,  he immediately dug into his food.  He ain't look up once.