Chapter 16 Part 2

-aaaaaaand the drama starts now :) thank you guys for the votes btw! Enjoy

Raye

"Merry Christmas!" Alisha smiled like we were all best friends or something. This trick.
I swear this girl was straight crazy. Like why show up someplace you know you aren't wanted. She knew I didn't like her, and the last time she was here Chris almost killed her.

"Chris, I saw Alisha at the grocery store, and I know she always spent the holidays here so I invited her." Mama J said.

I rolled my eyes. She knew I was his new girlfriend, so I for the life of me couldn't understand why she invited her here not even thinking about uncomfortable I'd be.

"Excuse me.." I said as I quietly dismissed myself into the kitchen, because this was beginning to be a bit too much. It was as if everything August was telling was true about Chris and these girls.

"Baby hold up, I swear I had nothing to do with her being here. I told my mama you was gonna be here." Chris ran up behind me wrapping his arms around me.

"Chris just give me a minute, alright? I have to prepare my whole entire being around not busting this girl's ass." I said making him chuckle.

He turned me around, and smiled "So you gone be okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just gimme a kiss."

He chuckled, "I can do that."

He softly grabbed my chin and bent down placing his lips onto mine. He placed his other hand on the small of my back to pull me closer, and just like that I got lost in his love. I placed my hands on his chest for a small moment deepening the kiss before snake my arms around his neck. I felt Chris smile softly against my lips before pulling back.

"Better?" He asked resting forehead against mine.

I blushed, and giggled "much better."

"Alright then, so come on. Let's introduce you to the rest of the family." he said grabbing my hand.

I followed him in pursuit as we walked into the living room where everyone was. I really hoped his Aunt and cousins liked me. I'd hate myself if they didn't.

"You ok baby?" Mama J asked me as I walked into the living room taking a seat next to Chris.

"Yes, mama. I'm fine. Sorry about that I needed a minute." I said smiling at her.

"Ok everyone. Now, I know Mama has been telling you about her, sorry my new bay bay Raye." Chris said wrapping his arm around me making me blush.