Chapter 28

cutest chapter ever. Enjoy :) -Bri

 Enjoy :) -Bri

Raye

"Move Don, damn." I rolled my eyes as finished deep waving my hair. I forgot to braid it up last night and I wanted it to be wavy. It was taking a long time because Don kept messing with me. I was getting ready to go pick up Royalty's Father Day gift to Chris. I already gave Don his.

When I told him Happy Fathers Day, he was happy and surprised. He didn't think I would tell him since he wasn't Ro's father. How could I not? Even though he isn't her father, he's been helping out ever since I was pregnant with her so I still consider him as one.

"Fine, I'll go play with Ro since you wanna be all moody." He said as he mugged me before leaving the bathroom. I wasn't trying to be rude, I just had a specific time to pick up Chris' gifts and I didn't want to be late.

"She sleep.." Don pouted as he came back in the bathroom with his arms over his chest. He slid his hands in my pants and started tracing his name on the back of my neck.

"You remember when we first met?" I asked him as he looked confused before smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"Oh yea, I had a big crush on you!"!He said all loud and hype as I smiled.

"You ready to go?" I asked as he nodded and took his hands out of my pants. I put my deep waver up and left the bathroom to get my purse. Don left to go wake Ro up and I was about to stop him but he ran away to fast.

"WAKE UP ROYALTY!" He yelled really loud in a high pitched voice, and I swear I felt Ro's pain. He stays playing with her, I don't see how she likes him so much.

"Get out!" Her little baby voice rang throughout the house causing me to chuckle cause she sounded just like my stubborn ass.

"Royalty baby, remember you're going to daddy's house!" I yelled as she yelled an 'ok' back. Grabbing Don's keys off the dresser, I put them in my purse and made my way to her room. She was already in her bathroom brushing her teeth. Damn, she must really miss Chris.

I wonder what goes on over there.

Since she was only staying for a few hours, I didnt bother to pack her a bag. We were waiting on her for about 20 minutes and she finally came out with an outfit that I didnt buy. Chris or Don probably bought it, they both spoil her.

"I'm ready." She said as grabbed her teddy bear that Chris gave her. Don bent down so that she could get on his back and when she did, he ran out and left me. I didnt even both going after him cause he's literally a track star.