Chapter 22

-drama, drama, drama! :)

Raye

I rolled over and reached over on August's side of the bed so that I could cuddle up to his warm body. It was Saturday and I was supposed to be going prom dress shopping today, but I'd rather lay in this bed with him all day long.

These past fourth months with him have been bittersweet. I've never had this much fun with someone throughout my whole high school experience.

"Good mornin' babeh' girl." he said in his sexy sleepy voice softly grabbing my bottom. I smiled and kissed his chest. "good morning babe."

I wrapped my leg around his waist, and I felt him stiffen at my center. No words needed to be exchanged at this moment just action. He tilted my head up to capture my lips with his. I gently rested my left hand on his right cheek deepening the kiss. He rolled over on top of my not miss a beat as he broke the kiss, and placed soft kisses down my neck and chest.

I placed my hand on the back of his head as he kissed his way down my stomach circling his tongue around my navel. He pulled my underwear down throwing them to the side before kissing my inner thighs. I was anticipating him meeting my center, but of course his ass was being a tease.

He came back up, and kissed my lips again before placing his thumb on my clit. I bit down on his lip to keep from moaning out, because his Aunt was home. "Can I make you cum?" he asked as he broke the kiss. I nodded my head yes and he pinned my arms above my head. "Use yo' words babeh'." he said kissing my neck as he pushed my legs apart and rubbed the head of his penis on my clitorous. 

"Yesssssss!" I hissed as I felt him enter me slow and easy.

I bit my lip and he thrusted in and out of me with medium paced strides. His size was something I could never get used to, he was filling me up completely with his entire length. August felt so damn good, as he ground his hips in and out of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me scratching at his back.

"August baby!!" I moaned as I rolled my hips meeting his thrusts.

I knew he saw how bad I wanted to scream for him. He pulled out of me, and rubbed his soaked head on my clit for a few times. I was shaking at this point. "Ba-baby pl-pleaseeee," I whispered to him as he pushed himself inside of me again.

"Please what mmmm?" He asked squeezing my left hip, and biting down on my bottom lip.

"More, fuck me!" I moaned as low as I could.

He lifted up my right leg and put it on his shoulder and I felt him go deeper inside of me. He started softly rubbing on my clit, and I wetter. He was sliding in and out of me so fast; as I gripped the bed sheets for comfort and support. I continued grinding my hips up into his and my body heat picked up gradually.