Chapter 5

Raye

Raye

Looking around in my old bathroom for an extra toothbrush, I blew air out of my mouth. I couldn't find one at all, and I could've sworn I had thousands of extra toothbrushes in these cabinets.

Shutting the cabinets and cutting off the light, I walked over to where Chris was sleeping. Poking him in the butt a couple of times, he stirred around in his sleep. I know he felt that. Doing it again, he finally spoke.

"Quit doing that gay ass shit!" He snapped, making me not want to ask him anymore.

"I just wanted to ask a question." I mumbled.

"What yo stank breath ass want?" He asked, hurting my feelings. Why does he have to be so mean?

"Do you have an extra toothbrush?" I asked, nicely. Sucking his teeth, he pointed to his mcm backpack.

Walking over to his bag, I unzipped it. The first thing that I saw were a box of condoms, causing me to scrunch up my face. Quickly zipping that part of the bag back up, I went to the front. Luckily, there was an unopened toothbrush sitting right in there.

Grabbing it, I went back into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror and brushed my teeth. When I was finished, I got back in bed, and turned on the tv. I haven't been in this room for decades.

"Get your crusty ass feet off my leg, yo.." Chris mumbled in his sleep. I couldn't even go to sleep, because he sleeps extra wild. Last night I had one little tiny corner of the bed, so I had to ask Nae to come in here and help me move him over.

"Shutup Chris." I mumbled, and he sucked his teeth, snatching the blanket off of me. Why he got to be so childish?

Rolling my eyes, I stood up in my bed and looked down at him. Smirking, I started to jump just to piss him off. A couple of seconds later, I felt his hand wrap around my foot, and pull me down.

"Ow!" I screamed once I hit my head on the headboard. "You done now?" He asked, as he turned around to face me.

"Nigga the question is are you done?
You been pushing me off the bed all night." He chuckled, and sat up.

"Man, whatever. Where the towels at?"

"Downstairs, I'll come with you."

Leading him to the closet downstairs, I stopped once I heard the door-bell ring.

"Why are you following me?" He shrugged, and remained behind me.

Stopping in front the door, I unlocked the locks and opened it. There stood August. He was about to be pissed when he seen Chris.

"August, what are you doing here?" He was about to speak, until he saw Chris behind me.

"The fuck Chris bitch ass doing here?"
Looking back at Chris, I noticed him mugging August. I thought they were cool.