♡Part 1♡

New school new me. My dad got a job offer in Augusta, Kansas and right now we're living on the coast in a small town at the north of England. This obviously means that we'll be moving there and I'll be attending a new high school. I'm really afraid that people will make fun of me for my accent or that I do things differently than they do in America. I'm just really nervous..
After going on the longest plane journey I had ever been on, we drove to our new house. it looked so cool and had an amazing back garden! I looked at next door and they had some trampolines like the ones we have. i went inside and got changed out of my comfy airplane clothes and unpacked my many suitcases. My mam went out to get some food for us and my dad went to a quick meeting which left me home alone. ping! i got a text from my mam:
(Y=you, M=mam)
M:just at mac donalds and the queue is massive! I've left a gift basket on the kitchen side, can go go and greet our new neighbours please? xx
Y: kk, don't be too long xx
I went down stairs to get the gift basket my mam was talking about and headed out the door to go see our new neighbours. A girl around 14 answered. 'Hi I'm y/n your new neighbour'

'oh hi, my names Taylor, would you like to come in?' i followed her in and gave her the gift basket. we talked for a bit about our lives and where i was from and then she showed me around her house to meet her family. we first went to her mom.

' hey mom this is our new neighbour y/n, her and her family just moved here from England'

'oh hi y/n, nice to meet you' her mom was really sweet and also give me a gift basket that she was going to drop off later.

i next met her gay brother tristan and he seemed nice too. the last person i had to meet was her other brother Tanner. 'Tanner probably had two friends over, they practically live here' we both laughed and then walked into his room. he was filming a youtube video with his friends, Quentin and Dylan. They all look so cute especially Tanner.

'Hey guys this is our new neighbour y/n from England' i guess she thought that it was pretty cool that i was from england. i said hi they all did too.

'hey y/n would you like to be in my youtube video, you accent will probably get me so much more likes because its so cute and British.' he blushed after he realised he sid that my accent was cute. i blushed too. 'thank you and sure' i said smiling and i came and sat on the bed next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you get bored, I recommend that you skip to part 6
Xox