♡Part 8♡

The next days were just settling-in days. Movie nights were every night and sometimes Quentin and Dylan came over which is always fun.
Tanner and I have been watching 'Th1rteen r3asons why' which is really good and quite sad. I cuddled up to him on his bed, nuzzling my head into his toned chest as we watched the show. I started crying because a sad bit happened. I didn't want Tanner to see that I was crying because it's embarrassing so I tried to hide it. But still Tanner realised and hugged me righted and just smiled at me. I looked up at him and right into his hazel-y eyes and then he leaned in. The kiss lasted for about 5 minutes and it felt like an hour. It was amazing and I certainly wasn't going to leave it there. I leaned in again and we both put more passion into it. We were missing most of the episode from our make out sesh but it was totally worth it.
Once we were done, I just rested my head on T's shoulder and he rested his had on top of mine. I soon fell asleep smiling ;) ........
~the next morning~
I woke up with Tanner's arm around my waist and my head on his chest. I looked around for why I was so cold but then I remembered that me and Tanner on had our underwear on as last night got a bit heated ;)
I heard someone coming closer to the door and I wasn't sure who it was so I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep so that it wasn't awkward. I heard Dylan and Quentin's voices as they opened the door.
'Woah looks like y/n and Tanner had a good night!' Quentin said and Dylan nudged his arm but was still kinda laughing. I felt Tanner wake up from underneath me.
'So Tanner, looks like you had a fun night...' Quentin and Dylan were laughing.
'Shut up! What are you guys doing here so early, I asked you to come over at 1?"
"I don't know how late you stayed up last night but it is 1. You slept in"
"Oh" Tanner said and they laughed. T took the covers off of him and kissed me on the lips. I pretend to wake up from his kiss.
"Good morning beautiful"
"Morning" I said smiling into another long kiss.
"*cough* *cough* we're still here love birds!" Quentin said making us laugh.
"Okay okay, go wait in the back garden and open the pool cover while we get ready. Oh and wear some swimming trunks" Tanner told them.
"Okay... why?"
"You'll find out" Tanner said trying to be mysterious. They left and we got into our swimwear.
Mine:

Tanner and Quentin's:

I came out following Tanner and the boys wolf whistled at me

I came out following Tanner and the boys wolf whistled at me. So expected. I rolled my eyes at them.
"Hey back off she's mine!" Tanner said grabbing me and picking me up. He ran towards the pool.
"NO TANNER! DON'T!!!!" He jumped in with me in his arms. I screamed as I came out from underneath the water. They all just laughed there heads off and Quentin was recording us on Tanner's snapchat. Me and Tanner ran out and went straight to the hot tub to warm up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More soon ;)
Xox