♡Part 10♡

Tanner's p.o.v
I answered the call from Quentin.
"Hello?"
"Hey, why was there a girl ratching around in your bedroom?"
"Kate! We're coming now, stay there with her!" I hung up before he could say something else.
"Kate's in my bedroom with Quentin" I told  y/n and we ran into the house and to mine and her bedroom.
"Kate you need to get out, I know it was you who made the first move and kissed Tanner!" Y/n shouted at Kate.
"Not gonna happen. I can't go, I'm staying here and I have no where else to go remember?" She said like she was the cleverest person in the world.
"I don't care, you aren't staying here anymore. Get out of my house or I will drag you out myself" I scowled at her.
She spit at us before getting up walked out of our room. We followed her just incase she didn't actually leave and just wandered around the house again.
Once we got to the front door, Kate stopped and turned around.
"I've never liked you but thanks for being my duff" she smiled innocently at y/n and blew a kiss at me.
(If you don't know already, DUFF means Designated Ugly Fat Friend. The friend of a group that makes the others look better)
"This is for Maddison and Zack" y/n said and slapped Kate across the face hard.
"And this is for trying to steal my boyfriend" she slapped her again.
Oml while I was writing this on my school bus, my bus driver stopped the bus to shout and swear at us about someone accidentally dropping a plastic bottle. At the end he said "you can tell your parents I *bleeping* swore at you because I don't *bleeping* care!" Then somebody shouted "I'm gonna sew you" so we all started laughing and the bus driver shouted "shut the *bleep* up!" I'm dying 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Anyway.....
"And this is for ever, pretending or not, being my friend!" She slapped her one more time. The last slap was the hardest.
Kate went to hit y/n but I grabbed her hand and pushed her out of my house and slammed the door behind her.
"Well that felt really good" y/n said and we all laughed.
"Quentin why were you in Tanner's room anyway?" Y/n asked
"I left my charger so I went to go pick it up and when I went into yours and Tanner's room, Kate was trashing the place."
"Wow she is crazy" I said
"Once you have to spend years and years with her drama you realise she's a bit more than crazy" y/n said and we laughed. We explained to Quentin the whole thing that happened with Kate before we went to the cinema room to watch a movie. Y/n sat on my lap and we cuddled and Quentin was sitting next to us. We were watching La La Land and near the end y/n fell asleep. She looked so cute! I love her so much...
Once the movie finished, I carried y/n to our bed before heading to sleep :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't been uploading often 😬. I'm not gonna say the usual 'I've been really busy' because I haven't. I've just been really lazy waiting for the summer holidays 😂
Thank you so much for reading. This means a lot ♡
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Meg x♡🏹