♡Part 5♡

AN- sorry I haven't been updating but I keep on getting loads of homework 😩 I also have writers block so please comment requests

A few days passed and Quentin and Taylor have started dating (otp #quaylor😻). They're a really cute couple!
I don't know if me and Tanner are a 'thing' but I'll just wait and see if he asks me to be his girlfriend... aaannndd I think that will be today because at school he asked me if I wanted to have dinner tonight... which I definitely said yes to!
{T=Tanner, Y=you}
Y~heyy, is there a dress code for tonight? Xx
T~nice but casual, don't dress in a full ball gown😂 xx
Y~kk, see you at 6 💗
As Tanner said, I need to dress nice but casual. This is the outfit, make up and hair I chose:

 This is the outfit, make up and hair I chose:

~skip hours of getting ready~I was finally ready and just in time, Tanner texted me that he was outside

I was finally ready and just in time, Tanner texted me that he was outside. I said by to my Mam and got into Tanner's car. "Wow" Tanner looked at me surprised.
"What?"
"Nothing...it's just you look really good"
"Aww thank you" I blushed at the compliment.
"So where are we going?"
"IHOP obviously!" How did I guess that we were going to IHOP...
On the way there, Tanner turned on the radio and my favourite song came on that I just had to sing to. Tanner was singing along with me in a really funny voice so I decided to open snapchat to video it.
Since I had been on tanner's vids, a lot more people have followed me on social media and I got loads of snaps and comments from fans, 'are you together?😍' 'stop teasing us and go out already! X'
I laughed while reading through the texts and Tanner spotted me and Tanner spotted me and grabbed my phone off of me.
"Hey! Give that back!" I said trying to get my phone back.
Tanner read out the snaps in a girl voice which made me really laugh and blush.
We soon got there and a waiter showed us to our table.
During the dinner Tanner made me laugh so much and we got a lot closer.
~skip near to the end~
"I have one question Tanner... why did you bring me here?"
"Umm.. because IHOP is the best?"
No, not like that! Why did you wanna take me out to dinner?"
"Well...I actually wanted to ask you a question..."
Here it comes!!
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
Yes! Yes! 100% yes!!!! Ilysm!!!
"Of course!" I got up and hugged Tanner playing it cool instead of freaking out.
Once we finished, we left the place holding hands and we took a few insta pics before Netflix and chill at his house 😉☺️ I left to go home at about 23:00.