♡part 3♡

Tanner's and Taylor's mom said that she could give me a lift to school with them. I had all my school stuff packed and I was ready to go. Taylor came over and asked if I was ready to and then we left. Taylor sat in the front so I was in the back with Tanner which I kinda liked ;-)
"Heyy Y/N, you'll be in the same class as me so I might as well show around, is that ok?" Tanner asked. "Yeah that's fine" i said pretty excited. Once we got there, Tanner showed me to reception where they gave me my timetable. I had nearly all of the same classes as Tanner. Our first lesson was art which I really like. "Good morning students, we have someone new joining us today all the way from England. This is y/n." Said the teacher, I said hi and she told me to go sit by Tanner since as I knew him. On my right was Tanner and to the left of me was a girl who I got to know a bit. Her name is Chlöe and sh's really nice. I also got to know Tanner a bit more. "Are all British girls as pretty as you?" Tanner made me blush a lot. "Well..um.. I don't know but I'm definitely not as pretty as Kate Upton" I said which made him laugh. "Are you saying that because you've watched most of my videos?" Yes...is what I wanted to say but that might be stalkerish. "Maybe, or the first thing I saw when I first went into your room was a wall of Kate Upton posters." I managed to make him blush. We kept on talking through art while painting some sort of Chinese art and Tanner kept on being flirty.
After some more lessons, lunch finally came. I sat in the Cafeteria with Tanner, Quentin, Dylan, Taylor, Chlöe and one of Chlöe's friends, Ava. We all got to know eachother and I seemed to get quite a lot of attention which I can't say I didn't like. Tanner asked me if he could film a video with me after school since the last video he did with me done so well. I said yeah and was excited to be spending more time with him. Tanner's beginning to become my high school crush 😻...