Chapter 6

Ross’s POV

So it’s been a few days since Rydel said yes to Ratliff and dad came home from the hospital.  I was outside walking around the park when just thinking about life and A&A season 4. When I ran head on into somebody.

“Oh my god I’m so sorry!” I said, standing up.

“It’s ok!” I heard a girl’s voice.

I looked down and saw the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my entire life.

“Um, hi.” I said holding my hand out for her to take.

She grabbed it and stood up brushing off her jeans. She looked up at me.

“Hi, I’m Ross.” I said holding out my hand.

“I’m, um, Talia.” She said shaking my hand.

“That’s a beautiful name.” I said.

“Thanks! Oh! Your Rydel’s brother, right?” She said.

“Yeah!” I smiled.

“She’s so nice!” She smiled back.

“Hey, um, would you like to hang out sometime?” She asked.

“Sure! How ‘bout dinner tonight?” I asked.

“Ok!” She replied.

“I’ll pick you up at seven!” I said.

“See you then! Oh! And here’s my number.” She said. She took out a pen and wrote a number on my arm.

“I’ll text you later then!” I said.

“Yeah! And I’ll text you my address!” She said.

“Ok! See you tonight!” I said.

“See you then!” She replied and walked away.

I watched her walk away then started walking myself.

Talia’s POV

 I walked home and immediately called Rydel. After I hung up the doorbell rang like 10 seconds later. I ran downstairs from my room and slung the door open.

“I can’t believe your going on a date with Ross!!!! This is going to be his first one!!!!And yours!!!! Eeeeeee this is sooooooo romantic!!!!” She squealed. 

“Whoa Rydel! Calm down!” I laughed.

“You neeeeeed to get readyyyyy!!!!!!” She yelled grabbing my wrist and dragging me up the stairs into my room.

“What is your favorite dress that you own?!?!?!!?!” She yelled.

I ran to my closet and grabbed a dress. It was cream colored  lace top and a light blue silky hi-lo skirt.

“This one!” I said.

“Well… What are you waiting for!! Put it on!! It’s already 5:15 and we still need to do your hair and makeup!!!!” She yelled.

“Can you stop yelling!!” I yelled.

“Ok!” She said.

“Thank you!” I said.

I grabbed the dress and ran into the bathroom and changed. I walked out and showed off my dress.

“Oooooooh!! That dress is beautiful on you!!!!!” She said.

“I know right!!!” I said. We both started laughing.

“What shoes????” I asked.

“Uuuuhhh…” She ran to my closet and looked.

“These!!!!!!!!!!!” She yelled holding up a pair of braided wood wedges with a light blue foot pad thingy.

“Poifect!!” I said.

“Now we have to do hair and makeuuuuuuup!!!!” She ‘opera sang’ the ‘uuuup’ part… Wow Rydel…. Really? Hah, LOL!! She dragged me into the bathroom and slammed me down in a chair and turned me to the mirror.

“Thanks a lot Rydel!! Now my butt hurts!!” I rubbed my butt.

“Sorry!!” She said. She grabbed every, single, BIT, of makeup I owned and dropped it on the counted in a giant pile. She started doing my makeup.

~40 minutes later~

Rydel JUST finished my makeup and is now putting it ALL away. Now that she put EVERYTHING away she is now grabbing ever, single, thing, I have, that could possibly change your hair in ANY WAY. Then… She started doing my hair.

~1 hour later~

Rydel JUST finished doing my hair.

“Ross is going to be here in 5 minutes!!!! I’ll see you later!!!” She put the last thing away and hugged me.

“Good luck!” She whispered and then ran downstairs and I heard the door slam and tires screeching.

Well she’s gone apparently. I ran downstairs and just as I got down the doorbell rang. I ran over putting my shoes at the same time so I was kinda doing a bunny hop run thing… Yeah… Tat’s me for ya. I got to the door and stood up straitening my dress and hair before I grabbed the door handle and opened it.

A/N Well, here’s chapter 6!!!!!!! Btw Talia is @R5rocks1512!!!! So go read her stories their awesome!!!! #R5Family4ever!!!!!! Comment and Vote!!!!!!