Chapter 7

Talia’s POV

When I saw him I swear to god my heart skipped a beat. Oh dear freakin Ross Lynch cookies god. The view I am seeing is to beautiful for words. Oh my god… Oh my god… Goooooooooooood…

“Talia? Talia? Talia? TALIA??”

“Huh? What?”

“You totally spaced out!!” Ross laughed.

“Oh my god his laugh. His eyes. His body. His face.”

“So you like the package do you?” He said.

“Did I say that out loud?” I asked.

“Yes! Yes you did!” He laughed.

“Oh shut up!” I giggled.

“Sooo. Are to ready to go?” He asked.

“What do you think? Damn yes!!!” I said.

“Well let’s damn go!!” He said.

I grabbed my purse and followed Ross to his car. We got in and started driving.

“Sooo… You have a Prius?” I asked.

“It’s my moms…” He sighed.

I laughed. He started to giggle. Oh dear R5 god. The sexiness is literally not natural!!! I’m not joking!!! Don’t you laugh at me!!!!! I’m older than you!!!! Well if your younger than 17 I am!!!

“So, uh, where are we going?” I asked.

“It’s a surprise!” He said.

“Oooh! A surprise!! A surprise equals a mysterious man!!” I smiled.

“I am so very mysterious!” He made his best impression of… Edward Cullen?

“Oh my god!!!” I laughed.

“Now you have to close your eyes.” He said. I did as I was told.

The car stopped moving and he turned it off and got out and then he opened my door and carefully go me out of the car. We started walking. I usually didn’t like people leading me when I had my eyes closed but with Ross it was different. I felt so calm with him. He stopped me and under my feet It felt like sand. Are we at the beach? He uncovered my eyes. And what I saw was amazing. I saw the beach, at sunset, with candles everywhere. And the candles were making a ring shape and in the middle of the ring, there was a big blanket with a TON of food. I took off my shoes and walked closer.

“Oh my god Ross it’s perfect.” I said.

“It took me awhile to choose but when I thought of this. I knew it was perfect.” He said. I turned and hugged him.

“Now. I smell marinara chicken, sooooo…. Let’s get our food on!!!!” I yelled.

We ran over to the blanket and ate sooo much. When we were done we laid down. I put my head on his chest and he laid his arm over me.

“I love you Talia.” He whispered.

“I love you too Ross.” I whispered back.

A/N CUUUUUTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! #R5Family4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!!!