Chapter 18

Hey guys, thank you all for your comments, they mean a lot for me. I want to address this really quickly. The boys have very little knowledge of the cults and what they do, mostly because the cults do everything in their power to stop them from knowing. As I said before, Lance had disbanded his cult before, but they came right back.

I know it may seem like the boys aren't doing much to help the people come in contact with them, but they truley don't know anything. All of the victims of the cults are forced to keep their mouth shut and avoid them at all costs (because they fear for their life, they do) and they don't tell the boys what's going on.

The most the boys know is that there is a large fandom behind them and that's it. They don't truely know how the cults really act and puinsh people.

So what I'm trying to say is, they don't know anything because they don't get the chance too. Lance has a vague idea of what's happening, but he's still in the dark. So don't be too hard on the boys for how they handle the cult. So now I'm done with my rambling, and you can read the story now.

Chapter 18

I woke up early, mostly because the sun came shining in on my face, forcing me to wake up. I looked at my phone and saw it was six o'clock. I organized my clothes and folded them all in and put them in my chest. I realized last night that most of my sweatpants and cargo pants were torn to shreds and the jeans I barely wore had barely survived.

After I was done organizing my clothes, I pushed my chest to the side and saw my little door underneath. I pulled it open and saw the tree on which my tree house sat. There was wood underneath the treehouse and it blocked off the view from under the tree, so it was a perfect place to hide my $10,000. I didn't have a bank account yet, mostly because I used to need parent's permission, but now I haven't done it because I don't want someone to jump me and get ten grand from it.

I pushed my chest back over the door and folded my blanket up and set it in the corner, so it wasn't in the way anymore. After that was done, I got dressed in a grey tank top that said 'Your crazy is showing... You might want to tuck it back in', blue jeans with big holes in the knees and rips up and down the legs, and my black sneakers, my only pair now.

I grabbed my pink cherry blossom necklace off the hook in the treehouse. Walker gave it to me last year for my birthday and I left it here for safe keeping. Now, this was my only piece of jewelry too. I put it on and saw this cute little black fedora sitting on top of my book pile. I got this at a pawn shop when I was 10, the lady just gave it to me, and I always kept it.

I put it on and grabbed my satchel. I climbed down and started my trek to school. I held my head high and my back straight. I wasn't going to let those girls ruin my life because I finally made friends with some people.

Since I didn't tell Sofia where I was staying, she and the boys didn't come to pick me up today and I walked to school. I didn't listen to music on the way, since if they were willing to break my house, I wouldn't doubt they would jump me on the way to school.

Upon walking through the school gates, I saw Sofia and the boys hanging out on the steps, probably waiting for me. I walked up to them and smiled at them. "Hey, guys." I said.

"What happened to you?" Asher asked.

"It looks like you raided a hobo's closet." Archer added and I rolled my eyes.

"People broke into my house yesterday and ruin all my clothes. I don't have the money to replace them, so I'm going to wear them and show them I don't care." I explained.