Chapter four

(Spider-Man's POV)

My head shot up from my knees as my spider sense went off.  I looked around, my arms still locked around my knees that were still pressed against my chest. I looked down as a crash sounded from the square. I shot up, standing to see cars piled into each other, and just in time to see Doctor Octopus step onto one of the cars.  

"Take them." He smiled.

The rest of the six rushed forward, as civilians ran away running. I leapt from the building and landed in front of a bank.  

"What the- WHOA!" I began as my legs were swept out from under me. 

I landed on my back as Whirlwind caught me up in his whirlwind, as he was being chased by Beetle. I quickly webbed my way out and noticed Sandman being beaten by the Lizard as Kraven and Electro held him down.

"Hey!" I shouted disconnecting from my web, kicking electro in the face. I turned and webbed Kraven in the face.

"I'll show you a natural disaster!" I heard Doc Oc sneer.

I turned to see him slam Whirlwind into a wall. I shot a web onto his back and pulled him towards me, slamming him on the ground.

"Then look in the mirror." I smirked. 

I grunted as Beetle slammed into me, holding me down.

"Bug off!" I heard Nova holler.

Beetle went flying off, Nova helped me up as Power-man, Iron Fist, Spider-Girl, Dagger, Cloak, Agent Venom, and Iron Patriot ran past us.

"You ok?" 

"Yeah, get Sand-man and Whirlwind back to safety. Everyone should be taken back to the helicarrier hero or not." I ordered.

"You got it!" 

I swung into battle.

*Fifteen minutes in.*

I caught Harry and set him down after Beetle had  knocked his booster loose.

"Stay down!" I heard Dagger order Kraven.

My spider sense went off.

"DAGGER GET DOWN!" Cloak and I hollered.

She went flying. My team froze as Kraven was helped up by someone in a white suite with black stripes.

"No way..." Nova muttered.

I shot a web onto their back as my heart slowed quickly in disbelief. She turned...and it was her.

"Tiger..." I breathed. 

She grabbed my web and pulled me towards her violently. 

"Whoa!"

She kicked me down, onto my back.

"Stay down and live, bug! Move out!" She yelled.

Her team grabbed an unconscious Whirlwind and Sandman and ran off. 

Spider-Woman and I chased them.

"Shouldn't we be taking them now!?!" Doc Oc asked.

"No, too risk- agh!" Tiger grunted, being pulled back by MJ. 

We took her and leapt onto the rooftops. 

MJ threw her onto the roof and pursued her rolling body.

"Spider-Woman?!?" I asked following her.

MJ beat her over and over again against a water heater. I pulled her off of Tiger and threw her away.

"Tiger?!?" I asked, grabbing her wrist gently.

She sighed and looked up at me.

"Peter..." she whispered.

I gave a little laugh which overlapped with a sigh as I hugged her. She slowly hugged me back. 

"I'm sorry ." She whispered.

I screamed as a shock of electricity ran threw my body.

(White Tiger's POV) 

Peter went limp in my arms as Electro lowered his hand. I noticed MJ sprawled out a few feet away. I leaned him against the water heater and ran off with the captures...this had to be done.