Chapter Eight

"Ok....no one move." Iorn Fist mumbled.

I couldn't even force myself to breath, one move and we would be falling ten thousand feet down. Right in the middle of New York.
"What's going on?" A new, familiar voice asked.

"Mj! Don't move!" Nova ordered.
"Why?" I heard her take a step forward.
"MJ NO!"

Too late.
We started to plummet. Everyone began screaming. I tapped my watch and connected to Amadeus.
"Amadeus! Amadeus can you hear me?!?" I called.
"I hear you Spidy!" He responded.
"Go to the core of the Tricarrier and start it up agian! Nova will meet you there get the side door open as fast as you can, he'll try to keep us airborne!"
"I'm on it!" Nova called flying away.
"You got it Spiderman!" Amadeus signed off.

"Alright we gotta stay cal- AGH!" I groaned as Iorn Fist slammed into me.
"Sorry!"

"Why would Electro be here alone?" Power-man asked as Mj pushed herself off his chest,still holding his shoulder for support.
"Thanks for the catch."  She sighed.
"No problem."
"I don't know,all they've been doing is capturing other vil- Iorn Fist, tell everyone but Amadeus and Nova to go to the holding brink now!" I ordered , swinging out the door.

The spiders having the advantage of web fluid arrived first, everyone else wasn't far behind.

"Whoa." I mumbled as I arrived.  The hall way was completely dark, I couldn't even see my arm as I brought it up to turn on my night vision.

"Oh no." I moaned as the Lizard appeared in front of me.
I locked on to his arm as he swiped at me.
"Doc Connors! It's me! Spiderman! You know? Your favorite superhero? Come on!" I pleaded with him as he lifted his arm and me as I was latched on to it.
"Spider go away!" He snarled.
"Not today! He he, rhyme." I laughed at myself.
"Not right now Spidy." Scarlet spider exasperated as he kicked Lizard to the side.
"When?" I asked as Miles he stabilized me.
"He's funny! Makes the fight more tolerable!" Flash grunted as Mj and him held lizard down.
"Don't encourage him Agent Venom!" MJ shot back.
"Let's play together, not against each other! " Miles sighed.

We kicked off the wall to hold his arms down.

The lights in the hall flickered on as a new laugh filled the hall.
"Spiderman!" I heard someone call.

A blast of electricity flee over our heads, I heard Cloak appear behind me. Kazar grabbed Miles and I, and Dagger grabbed Mj and Flash.

"Go!" Dagger grunted.
"Ben!" I called as I webbed him, I pulled him towards us and grabbed his arm right as Cloak teleported us away.

We all landed on the other side of the room with a giant thud. Everyone except the agents of SHIELD, Nova and Amadeus were here.

Electro let out a little laugh as the lights flickered. 
"Spiderman and his friends. Can't see I'm shocked to see you." He quipped.

Everyone cringed.
"Really? Let me fix that for ya!" I smiled, I shot a taser web at him.

He laughed.
"What are you trying to do? Get killed?"
"Wait for it." I smirked under my mask.

"Aaah!" He screamed, flying into the wall as a mini explosion sent him off.

"Spread out! Guard the cells, take em down!" I ordered.

Everyone floated off as I launched my self at electro. I pinned him to the wall, holding his wrists down.

"What deal was Lizard talking about?"
"There is no deal!"
"He mentioned White Tiger! Where is she?!?"

He laughed.
"Closer than you think bug!"
"He's not a bug Electro."  A new voice called as the lights snapped on
"He's an archnid." I heard Coulson laugh.
"This is SHIELD, the Tricarrier is back on line, so I suggest you stand down." Nick Furry ordered as agents raised there guns.

"Slight calibration corrections worked." Amadeus chuckled from the iorn spider suit.
"You're welcome!" Nova laughed.