Sebastian x Reader

Sorry this is so short! The request didn't give me much to go off of, so I apologize for its lameness. Anyway, below is the link to the Discord that Elliot and I run, along with the link for downloading Discord to your PC, Mac, or mobile device!

https://discordapp.com/download https://discord.gg/xDxcfWq

-Dirk

(Note from Elliot:
We still have school, but as Dirk said we should be posting more since there aren't many holidays around this time of year, but my brother's birthday is coming up in a couple of days, so I will not post then. I'm also going to Sadies with someone so I also most likely won't post then. (Meaning I won't post on 2/06/17 or 2/11/17) I'm still adjusting to my new classes, but I'm still writing anyway. Yea, so that's that. Feel free to message me on discord or Wattpad or where ever else you can message me, I'll try and respond ASAP. Thanks
-Elliot)

You look over at the male sitting across from you. He sips his drink and looks over at you, his red eyes meeting your (e/c) ones. He gives you a small smile which you return happily.

You lean forward, elbows on the table. "Sebastian."

He tilts his head. "Yes, (y/n)?"

"You're teasing me." You reply, and he chuckles.

"Whatever do you mean, my darling?" He says softly, raising an eyebrow. "You're giving me that look." You state. "You're extremely hard to resist, you know."

His face faltered only a little. "Maybe I don't want you to resist me." He says softly.

You blush a little and sit back. "You're horrible." You tease, then stand up and go into your kitchen. "I'll make dinner."

Suddenly he's at your side in the kitchen. "(y/n), I don't want you to strain yourself. You don't have to make anything for us." He says softly.

You turn and put your hands on his chest. "I know, but I want to. Go eat a soul or something." You insist, and he chuckles, then grabs your hip and pulls you into a kiss, stroking your (h/c) hair.

"I would rather eat your food than any soul, my darling." He strokes your cheek with the back of his hand. "You have pulled me into your trap. You're such a human."

Normally he'd use it as an insult, but to you, it's a compliment.