Osamu Dazai x Reader

Not my art

I've been hearing a lot about Bungou Stay Dogs, so I decided to watch it
I'm still watching it
But
Omg
It's so good
This is ooc (?)
This doesn't follow the story (?)
IM NOT SURE I HAVENT SEEN THE WHOLE SHOW
Correct me if you want
I don't really care

The first thing he had ever said to you was, "will you commit a double suicide with me?"

Instead of saying no like a polite person would, you smacked him on the side of his face, just to prove how much you did not want to. This amused the male. Although he wasn't to fond of pain, he wasn't to mad that you slapped him.

A couple of months after you had met him, you actually started asking him to go places with you. At first, the relationship between the two of you was very one-sided. Now it was almost even.

He even asked you on numerous occasions if you wanted to go to work with him. All of which you refused, but you appreciated the thought. You also realized that hanging out with him could be dangerous at times.

As much as you loved hanging out with him, you didn't exactly want to put yourself in danger, but in the end you meet up with him anyway.

After a long period of time, the male finally decides to ask you the question.

"Will you commit double suicide with me?"

This time, instead of slapping him, you slammed your palm against your forehead and shook your head in a gesture meaning no.

"Hmm... Will you go out with me then," Dazai asked.

Your eyes visibly widen. "Yes," you say, cherishing the moment.

Even though Dazai has his moments, you love him anyway.