Intro/Part 1 :

HIIIIII everyone 👽💕This is my first fanfiction EVER, so I hope that you guys can understand that some things are going to be written wrong, or just doesn't make any sense (I'm Dutch so I'm not sure if I wrote things wrong or not. So just comment if I wrote things wrong!) my name is Mandy and my IG is; 99goonsquatt👀-quick promo-
I'm always happy and idc about haters 😂✌️☯️ ILY already if you read this so far😭 SOOOOO let's read the intro xx M

-~¬×°×¬~- Updated

~Y/n pov~

" y/n!!!?? Open the bathroom door right now!! I have to get ready... Now! "my sister Amber yells.

She's 20 and still lives at home with us. My mom doesn't mind, but my dad really wants her to get her own apartment. I agree with my dad though, because she's getting on my nerves lately.
Summer is over and it's the first school day. Florida, Boyton Beach. That's where I live aslong as i can remember, and I'm just an normal student. I have alot of friends around here but I'm not popular either, and even have two amazing bestfriends that are like my sisters.

" Okay! Give me a minute. Or you should just get your own house?! "

I yelled back, trying to put my hair up in a bun, or should I say 'Ugly bun?' and then brushed my teeth. After brushing my teeth and arguing with my sister I got my bag that holds my laptop, other important stuff and the most important stuff. Food.

And walked out the house because I forgot the time and school started in like 15 minutes. And with the normal speedlimit it takes 20 to get there.

I got in my car that my mom bought, after I saw her cheat on my dad months ago. Yeah.. I've seen her making out with some other guy in my house. I walked in on them and immediately had to puke. That was a horrible day. He still doesn't know, but he'll find It out sooner or later, and It's not my story to tell. She needs to grow up, and deal with her mistakes. I love her, but since I've known the truth I just can't look at her without disgust.

TaIking about disgust, I only have some eyeliner and mascara on. That's how bad my morning routine is. I can't even make time to do makeup!

I turned my mirror in my car and tried to fix something about my messy hair, but I gave up and drove off the front porch.
Driving to school with my music banging trough my car speakers, that makes people turn there heads and try to see who's in it. Well. Me, rapping along to Cardi B.

I got to school and quickly parked it close at the entrance, got out and saw my two girls talking at the big glass doors of the school, and had to survive the day with my Bestfriends: Lilly and Kaylee. Both wearing black ripped jeans, and also the same black cute boots. Different shirts though, because they hate matching to much. Like always.

--------- ---------

~After school~
We said bye to some other people from our class and walked to the parking lot.

"Okay so when are we going out because I finally have a job and now I can pay my own drinks!" Lilly says making me and Kaylee laugh.

"Easy tiger, you have to work first before you can spend money that isn't on your bank account yet." I say making Kaylee say
"ouchhhh, that must hurt my child. "

Kaylee said with an old woman accent, making Lilly stuck her middle fingers at both of us, rolling her eyes with it.

"Atleast I have a boyfriend haters." She says walking backwards towards her car and make silly mad faces before she gets in and drives away like an idiot that doesn't know how to break.

"Oehh she's probably gonna drive against a trashcan, because the anger makes her vision blurry.. Well, lets go I'm hungry!" She says with a smile without giving a single fuck. Such a good friend. I love her, but she never really sees when someone is mad. But she gets mad alot when It's about herself, and she never cries, only beats or she just turns cold and ignores shit.