part 7: Only the beginning

Big announcement. Every Saturday new chapter! ❤ It's just that I'm busy with with friends, being tired aka lazy that I forget to write on Wattpad. But I'm trying to post every week now💖 xxx M

-~¬×°×¬~-

It's happening!

..His hands roamed over my sides as his lips slowly but also wildly moved with mine. I closed my eyes as a shiver ran from his touch that I secretly craved since he got here. In a reflex I grab his hair a little and massage his head, making the gap between us close. He smirked against my lips as he gave me one last kiss and sat up next to me. "You. Make. Me. Crazy." He said while breathing hard just like me and smirk a little.
It's like his lips are oxygen and I'm in space.

'You need to breath or else you die.'

I smiled at him and looked nervously around. What should I say?!

"Sorry?" I said more like a question.
He looked at me like I'm joking, but realizes that I'm not. "Y/n you shouldn't be sorry, but I actually like this. Being with you instead of being with my brother all the time, and making videos." He said playfully making me laugh and stare at him in awe. We just click, and it feels wrong in a right way. His lips are darker pink now from the kissing just 3seconds ago, and his hair is messy but it still looks good.

Ugh what I would like to do to him rightnow. I stood up awkwardly and tried not to sound pathetic. "I- I Think you should go." I said making his smile disappear and his eyes look sadder then before. He signed and closed his eyes for a couple seconds. "I think I should. But I don't want to." He said grabbing my hips and pulls me on his lap taking me by suprise.

"So.. your a filmmaker or something you mean?" He started laughing and I could feel his breath on my face. What did I say wrong now. "No we make YouTube videos, but now we are trying to be Dj's and people actually like our remixes."
He said with a glint in his eyes making me smile, because I really didn't expect him to be a YouTuber or Dj. But it also makes sence. He's sweet, funny, kind, passionate and smart. I wish I could say that outloud. I Stopped daydreaming and realized he was looking at me and didn't say anything. I wanted to get of his lap but suddenly he starts kissing my neck soft and slowly.

"uhm- Julian we can't. " I said making him groan and let me get back on my bed. He exhaled loudly and looked in my questioning eyes. Why is he so different now? He actually seems confused, angry and hurt. Or should I say angry at himself.
"Julian don't be mad at me-"
He got up and walks straight out my room and walks down the stairs. I got up and fixed my shirt before I walked after him.
I walked in a fast pace down stairs seeing him 3 steps before me. When he was about to open the front door I grabbed his shoulder to get his attention. "Julian. Please wait!" He turned around and picked me up. He roughly placed his lips on mine again making me squeal, but also make me feel releaved knowing he isn't mad at me.
But for some reason it doesn't feel like he wants to stay, and not only because I said so. He placed me on the couch side while still making out, had al over the place, feeling each other's warmth again.

He let me go and in a swift movement he ripped his perfect fitting shirt over his head and attacked my neck, but I tried to stand up again and stop him from going any further

He let me go and in a swift movement he ripped his perfect fitting shirt over his head and attacked my neck, but I tried to stand up again and stop him from going any further. I pushed him away from me and he gets the message. "This is going to fast for me. Why are you acting like this?"

It's not that I don't like him, but it's all going to fast, I never had such a connection with someone before and it's so new to me. He let me go before looking in my eyes and raised his hand to put a loose strand of hair behind my pierced ear."I know, you know right."

He's confusing me more and more by the minute, even though I have no idea what I want either. As he grabbed his shirt, put it on and walked out my house this time not even flinching when I called his name.
"Jesus Julian what is your problem?!" I said walking out my house in my pyjamas, the cold wind that I felt earlier makes my arm hairs stand up. It's still night but I feel like it's afternoon, that's how awake I am.

He keeps walking towards his car. "I Have to go." He says glancing at me. His eyes dark and face motionless before he got in drifting away like he gets chased by the cops, not looking once making my stomach ache and head spin. Did I ruined everything? Or is he just a jerk?
I let out a long warm breath that I didn't knew I held in, and turned back around throwing the door closed after I got in.

I tiptoed back upstairs still feeling his touch and words leaving his mouth. "You. Make. Me. Crazy." ,
"I Have to go." ,
"Y/n you shouldn't be sorry, but I actually like this. Being with you instead of being with my brother all the time, and making videos."

I Closed my eyes for 5 seconds before walking into my room and fall on my bed like I just died. My hand shaking a bit. Can my day be any worse? I thoughts by myself before checking my phone.

Lilly❤
"TOMMOROW MORNING MEET ME 1 HOUR BEFORE FIRST PERIOD STARTS!"

I groan and look at the time once again. School. It can be worse ofcourse, not that I have an easy life or anything. I mentally groan before replying:

Me
"Jezus why are you awake and yeah I'll be there if I don't sleep trough my alarms :( "

I got on instagram and looked at some people's posts, and liked some because Its already late. And it doesn't matter if I sleep or not because the sun is coming up anyways. Wait.. Does Julian have instagram? I thought about it for a second and realized that I've never asked him about his other socials.

I typed in his name 'Julian' and scrolled down trying to find a account that could be him. But then I see hundreds literally hundreds of accounts with his face on it, or him and his lil brother.. and just when I thought school was a disaster. This could top everything I've ever happend in my life....

-~¬×°×¬~-

Some people will say its to soon to be making out already. But tbh I don't like to write day by day chapters because I have not a lot of patience to write chapters.😂 sorry, but it'll get alot better and more detailed then this and both  there lives will be more weird twisted and filled with secrets 💫
Xx M

Please like and comment 💖