Part 5: I'm shocked

I'm so so soo proud of my babies 😭❤️✨ they where on Live TV, and they where to cute 😭👀❣️ I couldn't be happier right now(^o^) but yall probably saw it to🙂 xx M.
5 years later. 😂

UHMM.. As you can see.. i wrote this the day after they where on ridiculousness and I'm a little late with updating.. my Phone fell into a river, and I did'nt jump after it because its like 50 meters deep. (idk if everyone uses meters, but in The Netherlands we do... I'm dutch okay? sorry !) I cried. For 5hours.

ily and have fun reading xx M

Btw. This Chapter is edited😉
-~¬×°×¬~-
..But that dream was to weird and I still have it in the back of my mind....

#
I drove back home and quickly got upstairs to call Julian because I missed his voice and wanted to talk about "The Date". Nobody's home and I'm so excited about the date. But I only met him once and that was when I got Starbucks all over us both... Mabey he already forgot that?

I breathed a couple times and shaked my weird thoughts away feeling butterflies going crazier then ever. I sat on my bed and looked at my phone screen and unlocked it..

*rings 2 times*
"hey, that was quick! Don't you have better things to d-" I said but got interrupted by seeing a girl on the screen, and not Julian.
"uhmm. Hi? " I said in a questioning tone looking at this gorgeous girl with blonde hair and green eyes, but she didn't look happy to see me. Where is Julian and who is this girl?

" Hi! Hi?. No never call my boyfriend again bitch, how can you talk to him while he's mine! Your so ugly and I'm way prettier then you, so leave me an Ju-" she almost screams making me feel embarrassed and shocked.

Wtffff I ended the call before she started threatening me or making me more upset then I allready am right now. I threw my phone onto my bed and got up walking towards my chair and started crying. And after 10 minutes I cried again. How could he lie to me? I hate myself for liking him.

I got up after crying that felt like for ever and reached out to my phone again. I saw 7 texts from "Julian" or should I say "his girlfriend" and 10 calls.
Why me again??
My butterflies are like history: Dead, making me wanna trow up for making myself fall for him in the first place. Something wasn't right, but I really didn't thought this would happen..

I ignored every message and wanted to block his number but I couldn't, and got up to go get my JBL box so I could play music. I played my favorite songs that make me happy or just make me feel worse but in also a good way..

After I took a shower and got to think about everything, I wanted to talk with Julian and just yell at him for asking me out.. Mabey he just want to be friends.. or he's just an F boy that lied to me about being single, and just wants to get in my pants.

I put on my pj's and got into my bed trying not to get up and go towards the kitchen to eat everything I could get in my hands. I opend my Phone and read the messages I think his "girlfriend" sended me.. but I'ts not her, but him.

*The texts messages*

Julian: Y/n Babe!! That was a mistake! I'm not dating her she's my crazy ex and somehow she got in my house and she's absolutely not my gf!

Julian: Y/n.. Idk what she said but she's nothing to me. please believe me!

Julian: Y/n !!

Julian: please answer my calls babe. I swear that I'll go to your house if you don't reply.. NO JOKE Y/N!

My heart dropped and jumped at the same time when I read the last part. I felt my butterflies come to life again, but I also had a feeling that he's lying to me. I need to find out.