Part 3: Why and when?

So rn I'm writting on my laptop and It's wayyy different then writting on my Phone! I Don't like it at all but I have no other choice. I Know that I make alot of mistakes with writting because I'm Dutch, but I'm trying as much as i can with my spelling :)

Btw. we allready have 10 Views and I'm just getting started (*Wipes an imaginary tears away*) I really ly guys so much, because it make me happy to see that people enjoy my fiction :) So lets begin xx M

-~¬×°×¬~- edited on 11-05-18

..Can I trust him? Should I meet him again? Or call? Mabey he's lying already about not being a fuckboy? He's being so smooth already and knows exactly what to say. He's way to perfect..

* 2 weeks later*

After letting it ring 3 times he finally picks up, and we talked about the funniest things. He's so sweet and I don't have doupts that he isn't a fuck boy anymore. He just likes to talk sexually, but most guys talk sexually. So I got used to it after a while.

"When are we gonna hang out forreal?" He asked while standing up from his bed and walks around his room.

"I.. I don't know, I'm so busy the past days and it kills me to not see you in person.. It feels like your miles away, but you live like half an hour away." I said trying not to look at him on my Phone screen. Not because I'm sad, It's because he's shirtless and I don't wanna look like a creep you know.

Just look, he doesn't mind. And you would get a look of that gorgeus bodyyyy!

I knowwww.. I thought to myself.

"Y/n ? look at me... I think the screens frozen, are you still there?" I looked at the screen and instantly didn't regret it. "Wat are you thinking about?" he said biting his lip and looking confused. goddamn he's sexy ashell when he does that.

I snapped out off my thoughts and looked at my screen blushing like a tomato. "I .. I'm just tired that's all... So stop looking at me like that or I'll... " I said but quickly stopped before I say more.

"You do wat y/n? Tell me, I'm not affraid for a cute little girl like you." He said with an amused smirk on his face. While walking back toward his bed laying on his bellyfacing his laptop. He started to chuckle. "And stop blushing, I know I'm cute and all, but you can blush when we meet in person again." I took 1 of my fluffy pillows and pushed it against my face, trying to stop blushing or saying that he has to put a shirt on. he shouldn't wear a shirt any day of the week.

"Ha ha ha. mabey we won't meet again because of that additude of yours." I said with a bright smile. "And your annoying me, so I'm gonna change and go to work." I said getting up and walking towards the kitchen, getting something to eat.

I set my phone against the coffee machine on the counter so it stands straight, and start making my food. He could only see my head and arms and my plate with the most perfect sandwich ever on it.

"O, so now I'm annoying? I'm saying the truth. and we will meet again because I said so." He said winking, and stood up again, taking a shirt out of his organized closet and puts it on. Making me feel a bit releaved,
because I can't concentrate when he's shirtless and talking to me at the same time. Like I really don't care about how masculine guys are, or how fat a person is in general. But he really, really has something that makes me attracted to his body and soul. My heart skips a beat only thinking about him or even talking about him.

Once I had my sandwich done and cutt in half, I asked "So why would you wanna meet me anyways? Im ugly and boring, so nothing much to see when we meet again."
I said walking towards my room again with my food, and trying not to look at my screen. "First time we saw eachother I had coffee all over me. So that was the only interesting thing that day." I said trying to sound funny, but I failed at that.

It's just that I am insecure about myself, and because he's so different and way to high ranked for me..
Terrible liar 0, my voice cracking 1.

"Y/n ...." I still did'nt look. Because the seriousness in his voice makes me kind off nervous somehow.

"Seriously, look at me." He said.
I walked in my room and sat on my bed and facing Julian on my screen again.

"The past days I've never been so happy. your funny, weird but that's good, amazing , strong and the most beautiful girl I've ever bumped into, and I really am happy for not looking were I was going, because then I would never met such an amazing person in my life. Don't say things like that about yourself because those are lies. I... I really do like you. Really much. Y/n do you wanna go on a date with me?"

he said nervously and smiles at the end. I had tears in my eyes but I quickly nod my head yes. He said the L bomb.. not Love.. but Like.. and I never heard a guy say I like you with so much passion ever!!
this is going so fast and I'm more scared then I've ever been with this type of dating things.

"Julian your way to sweet, and the past days we really got to know eachother and I like you to... You make me smile and laugh everyday.. " I said smiling like a little kid.

he tried to hide hus cute smile and blushed like I did a little earlier.  But just when I wanted to say someting about it, his little brother walked in his room and started to yell at him with questions. "WAT ARE YOU DOINGG, DO YOU WANNA PLAY FOOTBALL?
..What are you doing Julian?" Then he saw me I think on the screen and that's when it got funny instead of the feelings that just 5 seconds ago were spilled.

"Ooowwww who's that... Wassup girl." his brother said trying to hit on me, but Julian keeps pushing him away from his laptop. But Jovani plays to much and keeps trying to get a conversation with me. "Jovani leave you ugly boy."  Julian said . going through his hair with his hand, giving up. still sexy when he's frustrated.

"I've got to go Julian.. I'll text you after work okay? "I said with an awkward smile.

"Allright, and sorry for my little brother. he has no brain an thinks every girl likes him." He said rolling his eyes towards Jovani, and started laughing.

"HEY! I have brains. your the idiot here, I'm way smarter then you and the ladies love me." he said sticking his tongue out and pushing Julian like an 4 year old.

Without thinking I just started laughing."Julian he's right though. Jovani we should go out sometime."
I said and winked at Julian who looked at me in disbelief. " Yeah right." He said looking at me, like I fell on my head.

"Sorry, but he's cute. Your not " I said making Jovani laugh at Julian, and Julian shake his head in disbelief. I waved at them and we said bye to eachother. I pressed the end call button, and laughed at the fact I just did that. I got dressed to go to work still thinking about him. That's when it hit me: I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH A GUY!!??

-~¬×°×¬~-

( Btw y/n works as a waitress in her dad's restaurant, so remember that in the future chapters xx)

OMGGG IM SO HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER! i really wanted to make a longer chapter so here it is ;) ily guys and follow me because I'm following the first 10 new followers back!

like

share

vote

etc.

FOLLOW MY IG& TWITTER: 99goonsquatt

xx M