Part 4: That was to weird

WARNING; LITTLE SMUT COMING UP.

And uppinions over sexual Gifs?

-~¬×°×¬~-          Updated on 08-17-17

...That's when it hit me: IM GOING ON A DATE WITH A GUY!!??...

"Aahhh Julian!! Don't do that!"
I screamed trying to get him off.
But he doesn't listen. He's stays sitting on my back tickling the life out off me while laughing like a idiot. A cute idiot.

"I'll stop when you say sorry! " he said while tickling me. I tried to push him off but he's way to heavy.

" NE-VER! " I managed to say, but out of breath. I finally got him off me and pushed him back on the couch. I quickly got up and tried to catch my breath. And walked slowly backwards, trying to escape before he can catch me again.

"Don't you dare-.." but I ran away before he could finish his sentence. I ran out of the living room, looking behind me but he didn't came after me. I ran into the kitchen and jumped down behind the counter.

I tried to be as quiet as possible

I tried to be as quiet as possible. But I was still out of breath. I'm sorry but I'm not that athletic like I used to be.

"y/n?... Where- are- you!" he said between laughs and breaths heavy. "I know your here so better say sorry before I'll find you again." He said childish, making my heart fluster from cuteness.

O and that's when I fucked up.

I started giggling, I just couldn't hold it in. Damn cute voice of him !

I heard his footsteps on the marmer floor and he's probably walking towards where I am at, and I just gave up . I couldn't run away because I was trapped anyways.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry! Please don't tickle me again!" I said curling up like a ball.

He started laughing, tickling me before picking me up bridal style. That sudden action made me squeal. He sat me down on the counter making me instantly hot and in the mood. He puts his hands on both my thights standing infront of me, making me blush and squeeze my legs against each other.

I tried to hide my face with my hands so he couldn't see me blushing, but he took my hands right away, and intertwined them with his bigger and stronger hands.. I didn't wanna let him go, so I just looked down at our hands intertwined like they where made for each other.

We looked in each other's eyes, his breath started to sound louder when he started coming closer with his face, making my eyes look at his lips.
His lips are very soft and plump. The touch of his hands made me shiver, but I didn't want him to stop. He got between my legs and I wrapped them almost automatically around his waist.