Part 2: Who Texted

I updated the story because I wrote it undetailed and I wrote the first chapter with a hurry, and I shouldn't have done that. I'm gonna update every chapter so if you want you can read it all over again xx sorry❤
-~¬×°×¬~-      Updated 03.05.18

* y/n pov *

I put my phone down and let it charge, and my eyes started to shut down. And was going into a great sleep.

* the next day *

"Ughh.. " u groan while trying to open my eyes. After trying to wake myself up, I picked my phone off the charger and saw 10 text massages. 5 where from Kaylee talking about what homework we had for chemistry.

And 2 where from my mom saying she, my dad and sister are out of town for 2 months because of a family reunion.. But why they didn't want me there, I have no idea. I actually don't mind because now Kaylee and Lilly can sleepover.
( they're always lit at sleepovers. ALWAYS)

But after reading the messages from them I saw that a guy named "daddy😈" texted me?
Wait what?  My eyes widend when I realized it was Julian and I jumped out of my bed, but almost fell because I'm still have asleep, and a idiot.

I started to calm down, and looked at the texts from 15 minutes ago he had send.

Daddy😈:
"Hey, it's Julian 🙃 and Goodmorning btw😈"

Daddy😈:
" And yeah I named myself Daddy, because you can call me that 😉jk I'm trying to break the ice here🙈"

Very smooth. But that makes my fuckboy alarm go off.

Daddy😈:
"I hope your not mad or something 😬, if you are then sorry."

"am I dreaming?" I said to myself almost whisper yelling. I quickly thought about wat I should say while I walked around in my room.
And I responded with;

          Y/n:

"Hey Julian, I'm not mad at you or something. I just woke up 😂, and goodmorning Ice breaker."

After I texted him back, I quickly snapped back to reality an got ready to go to school. But just when I walked into the kitchen I turned and run towards the toilet to puke.
I feel way to sick to go to school, so I called Lilly and told her I was staying home, and she doesn't have to pick me up. I also called my school to tell I wasn't going because I'm sick. My parents aren't home, so no trouble right? I'm never sick, and I never skipped school because I want to be a lawyer, and actually. For some people that's there "dream" job.

To be honest.. I actually wanna be something else.  I just want to do something that helps others, or just makes me happy. But a lawyer isn't really my thing, it's wat my parents want me to do. They're always busy and never really asked me how I'm doing. Only if its about school.

And my sister is just a pain in the ass, so I always stay away from her since she got this

'I'm your older sister so I can do what I want and say additude.'

* skip 20minutes *

After taking a long shower I just wanted to sleep. So I got into my fav pj's and slept for like another 30 minutes in my bed, until my phone started buzzing, and woke me up.

I saw the name "daddy😈" so I read his messages. And changed this ridiculous name.

Julian:
" I'm happy ur not mad at me.. And I really am sorry for ruining your amazing outfit. Your friend wasn't really nice, but it's okay. And your very pretty, and you don't deserve to get Starbucks all over you."

Julian:
" Whe should call sometime if we want to know each other better?"

I mentally screamed because of how sweet he is. I felt butterflies after I read those texts. I crash back on my bed and lay on my back with my phone in the air, reading his text messages again.  I messaged him back with yes we should, and let my phone back in the charger. I started to drift up in my thoughts, about why I met him and how weird and ironic it was. Pretty basic if you ask me. And that a guy like that goes to Starbucks alone. And with that i mean. That gorgeous. Like, not that Starbucks type of guy. He definitely has a soft side.

O no.. I think I'm getting to much intrest in him already!  Like I just met the dude.

Can I trust him? Should I meet him again? Or call? Mabey he's lying already about not being a fuckboy? He's being so smooth already and knows exactly what to say. He's way to perfect..

-~¬×°×¬~-

it's getting juicy 😛😈

There's going to be smuts and Julian isn't a twin.

He has a little brother named Jovani. He's going to be 12.. Mabey 13 🤔 idk jet 😂 comment of I wrote things wrong. Remember I'm Dutch

comment how old his lil
brother 'Jovani' should be.

Give as much stars so I know I should keep writing!

Follow @99goonsquatt on
Instagram/ twitter !

Add this story for updates and more 😄😘💕💕💕💕

Etc.

xxM