Mary Anne

"I have a question, "He said

He never asks questions, I only do, and I wanted the first time to be a big help.

"Ask away "I was excited for what he was going to ask.

"If I kill your mother, would you be mad ?"

"What ?" He asked that question before and promise to never kill her

Mr. Death took a big breath and look at his battered hand.

"I said if I were to kill your mom, Mary Anne, would you hate me ?"

I got up and point my finger at him, why is he saying stuff like that? Is he out of his mind? I know my mommy is a complicated person, but why would anyone kill her.

"of course I would. why would you do something like that "I scream

"Cause it's who I am, "he answers calmly.

"NO! I don't believe you. No one is like this unless they're a demon, "I yell.

His eyes widened and stood their shook from my angry expression. His features shift to angry, scary looks as his eyes s=change to red and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What' s my name ?" he casually asks out of the blue voice cold and strict.

"What? Of all thing why -"

"Answer the question, Mary Anne. "He cried coming toward me with full anger, like those kids at school and my mom. I whimper and fell down on the park grass, eyes looking at the ground avoiding his scary red eyes.

His whole demeanour changed, the air was contracted, it felt like they where a lack of oxygen, his body seemed bigger and his hands where twitching weirdly.

"Mr. Death, "I whisper.

"And what word you hear in this name ?" he ask again this time softer.

"Mister "I reply

"Mary Anne ...."He growled

"Death, I hear the word Death, "I told him tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Exactly, so that means I'm Death. That's what makes me ."

"No, "I said

He looks at me in confusion, he couldn't understand how I was so stubborn like the teacher said.

"No?"He asked

"Not because you have a name mean that's what you are, for example, on one of my bully names is Lillie, and it means Beauty well clearly she is not, my mom name means gentleness we both agree it doesn't say that. My brother's name means peace, but he isn't your name doesn't mean what you are. It's just someone who chooses to give it to you, "I explain.

"I disagree, "He whispers "My name was chosen because of who I am. I am Death, Mary Anne. That's me, a demon."

Demon.

Demon!

Demon?

But he is so lovely... How can it be

I just made a full speech for him, and this is what he does with it.

"Your name means a lot of beautiful things like faith, peace, innocent. Yet that's what you are. my name means Death, and that's what I am."

"No, it doe-"

''Quite it Mary Anne it doesn't work'' He cried

then disappear.

A demon.