Mr Death

10 years.

It has been 10 years since I last talk to Mary Anne .

I watch attack after attack came her way , yet she stand. With that guardian angel her way. She had some up and down in her life .

And I watch her grow .

Grow to a beauty.

A smart girl.

A women of God .

She grow unto something amazing .

And it amaze me that she was finally my age .

21 years old.

She grew so fast into a rebellious independent women .

And now I was going to reveal myself to her .

I've been waiting to fulfill that promise for a long time. I wanted to see her face to face .

Talk to her like old times . Be with her .

And now my wish was going to be fulfill .

I walk toward her door apartment and knock the door .

I was wearing the same fading suit that she saw me with last time , I did t grow at all . My physical attire didn't change .

The fire didn't burn me .

"COMING" I heard her scream in the other side of the room .

I was nervous , I mean unless it's God or Satan I would be stress but when it comes to Mary Anne I was really stress .

Nervous .

Scared .

Confuse.

The emotion that human felt , not fallen angel like me .
I shouldn't even have a friendly relationship with a human .

Guess she bring the human side of me .

"Hello?" She asked as she open the door .

My eyes widened at her attire . She was wearing a simple oversize White shirt who stop at her knee . and her hair was put on a messy bun until of her head , some hair falling on her face .

Her face was light pink and she was sweating . I could smell the feeling if surprise and fear in her .

Fear ?

"Hum ... I'm sorry I think you took the wrong person " she said.
She didn't recognize me .

She might have really forget about me .I couldn't believe it , she forgot about me . She really did .

"Mary Anne " I said in a light whisper.

I truly wanted to take advantage of her not remembering me , but I wanted her to remember Mr Death , not someone I would have create .

"Huum .. How do you know My name " she ask nervously.

I close my eyes for a moment . I couldn't do no harm to her - not like I wanted to - because a angel who was counted as 1000. Angel was beside her .

And he was healthy , ready to strick if I touch a single hair in her . She had also anointed her house with holy oil and if I were to enter tiny bit of power would get weaken .

And other spirit will see her .If I dare tell Mary Anne about myself I would just endangered her and myself .

Fallen angel don't have no type of relationship with human .

"Wait ..." She stumble on her feet taking few step back .

Her eyes widened in realisation and she put her hand covering her mouth .

"Mary Anne I can explain " I tried to explain something out of nothing.

"What are you doing here ?Get out of here " She shouted while holding unto the cross on her hand "

I let my angel wings who were dark unfold themselves while I approach her way

"Stand back " she demand .

The angel in her right took out his sword ready for attack . A wall of protection was around her and I was just too weak for crossing that wall .

"Mary Anne let me explain" I tried again .

To anyone she would be talking to herself since they didn't have the gift she had , but to her she was talking to a demon .

"I don't need a explanation" she scream again .

"Get ouut " she said while sobbing

Her angel was going to fight with me , she just had to say and he would do it . And I think she knew cause she look his way with fear in her eyes and as she saw his sword her fear decrease .

I could just smell it .

"I just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday-"

"I don't care, get out"

And her angel stick andni fell , fire all around me burning my skin . I scream in agony , not being able to hold the scream .

The angel was one of my friend before . i saw it around , and now it hate me cause I betray God .

So I had to go . It's either that or I could lose most of my power and get defeated.

Si I faded away telling Mary Anne that I'll be back .

So I left .

But I would be coming back .

She has to know the truth.