Mary Anne

Today was my birthday .

21 to be exact .

I did not celebrated it . just like the past 11 years .
I was not full of present from cards from family .

My father nor brother did care . The only one who did was my mom friend Melanie .

For my birthday I ask my dad to let me go. He gladly took it and gave me 9 thousands dollar to be let go, to finally be free .With Melanie I choose my one bedroom apartment and pay a company to ship my stuff to the apartment .

This morning I woke with a smile , I was actually
free from my dad . After his wife die he became so unemotional , his son still live with him while he is almost 30 , working as a Walmart employee . But I was ready to choose a different path .

My own art galleries . Teach people art , my own art store . Business.

I let my hair down today because it was special to me . so I try to be pretty , I haven't let it down since my mom died . this is my first time . when its down I look so much like her . so I made myself skinnier and let it grow so I would not look like her at all.

Because it'll remind me of him .

Taking my bag of clothe I took a long look at my room .

Nothing but white .no colour , art poster . it feel lonely .

I hated that place anyway .

I went out and left , I did not say goodbye to anyone but Melanie . I took the bus because I didn't own a car .

And even if I'd I couldn't drive it.

No licensed .

I fail the driving test .
And I stop at the small building and went to my floor and enter my house seeing all my belonging on the floor .

Deep breathe . I say to my self .

I close the door . Ready for my new life.