Ch. 4

He had to admit, Yuuri found Victor to be quite cute the few times he had seen him.

But today that changed.

He was no longer only cute, he was cute and hot.

He had just been innocently trying to drink his coffee and scroll through tumblr when he just happened to glance out his window.

The sight was...

Well, 'drool-worthy' as Phichit would likely put it.

Outside was a shirtless blue eyed and silver haired cutie, just casually watering the flowers outside his house, oblivious to the fact he had basically just blinded Yuuri with his beauty.

Yuuri felt the urge to scream and scream, and never stop screaming.

It was the most beautiful sight anyone could ever see.

Immediately, he began practically chugging his coffee in an useless attempt to stop the deep crimson that was already covering his face and to stop the unwanted thoughts of his neighbor plaguing his mind.

Yuuri was pretty openly gay and for the most part was pretty okay when faced with a cute guy.

But a one without a shirt?

Yuuri was far from okay.

As if feeling his stare, Victor looked up to meet his eyes.

A smirk slipped onto his lips as he waved.

In response, the ravenette gasped and fell out of his chair.

Yuuri decided flirty hot guys without shirts meant death.