Ch. 9

Yuuri stared around at the bed that wasn't his in a room he had never seen before.

His brows furrowed momentarily in confusion, he understood that he had fallen asleep but he didn't understand why he would've been moved.

Slowly but surely, he slipped out of the room to find a familiar hall before ending up in the living room.

On the couch laid a peacefully sleeping Victor.

Yuuri smiled and shook his head softly as he found himself walking closer.

He gently poked the boy's cheek a few times before his eyes fluttered open with a groggy "hm?"

"Hi."

"What time is it?"

He shrugged.

Victor rolled his eyes but Yuuri could tell he was amused.

"Why are you up?"

He shrugged again "Why are you out here?"

His blue eyes blinked a few times as if perplexed by the question "Well I couldn't just let you sleep in that chair."

"Uhm, yeah you could've I would've been totally fine with it."

Victor rolled his eyes "Just go back to bed."

"Well yeah, obviously that's the plan, but why don't you come with me?"

Victor's eyes widened, making Yuuri turn firetruck red "Not like that! I mean you have a king sized bed, and there's a lot of room, so.."

The silver haired boy thought about it for a moment "Only if you want to."

Yuuri raised an eyebrow "Would I have really mentioned it if I didn't?"

"No..." he gave him a lopsided smile.

"Come on." The ravenette gently took the boy's hand and pulled him up onto his feet.

He was going to let go after that but Victor didn't seem too bothered by it and he enjoyed holding it more than he'd like to admit.

Victor swung their hands back and forth in a soft, slightly childish but cute, motion as they walked back to his bed.