Ch. 13

Yuuri sat comfortably in the passenger seat of Victor's car a few days later.

It was nice.

The soft hum of Yurio's music drifted to the front mixed with the usual ambience of the car, making him feel right at home with Victor next to him. His electric eyes were focused on the road, his hair blowing slightly in the breeze coming from his cracked window, with one hand on the wheel and the other rested on the console. Yuuri wanted nothing more than to take his free hand into his own and never let it go.

Instead, he quickly averted his eyes to the blur of city outside his window, but not without his friend noticing.

"You okay?"

Yuuri's eyes flickered back to Victor but very briefly "Yeah, I'm fine."

"You have that look on your face."

This made him actually turn to face the silver haired man "What look?"

He had a crooked grin playing on his lips "The one you get when you're conflicted about something."

He blinked a few times. He didn't know he got any look. "Really?"

"Mhm" he hummed before elaborating "You frown a little and your eyebrows furrow. It's almost like you're pouting, expect you get this faraway look in your eyes."

There eyes met for a very small instant before Victor's returned back to the road.

To say the least, Yuuri was a little shocked anyone paid that close of attention to him.

He didn't even know what to say, so he remained silent, staring a little wide eyed out his window.

How many other little things did Victor notice about him?

A/N:

hi.

I'm feeling generous so you can have more than one chapter today.