Chapter 4

Twilight came down the stairs with her mother following behind her. Sunset is reading Night Light's newspaper while Night Light is taking a bath before he go to work. Rainbow Dash is just eating her eating her pancakes like she hadn't eaten for years. Twilight went over to the table and sat next to Sunset Shimmer.

"Huh, the Mysterious Mare saved a couple from falling to their deaths last night."said Sunset Shimmer looking at the newspaper in her hands. "It says here that the Mysterious Mare might not be a human because she used some sort of force to save the couple." Twilight look at the paper for a while and blinked. There was a moment of silence until Twilight's phone buzzed.

Twilight took her phone out from her pocket and looked at it. "Uh mom, I gotta go meet my Crystal Prep friends for an outing."said Twilight. "Okay dear, but please careful."said Twilight Velvet while doing the dishes. "Alright mom. Love ya. Tell dad I love him too."said Twilight before shutting the door.

"Is it me or is Twilight always disappearing whenever we mention about the Mysterious Mare?"asked Sunset Shimmer. Rainbow Dash shrugged. The door to the bathroom flew open and Night Light came out with a towel around his waist.

"Ah, that was such a refreshing bath."said Night Light with his eyes closed. His towel fell to the ground a revealed his private part. "Oh my Celestia! Honey, please put some pants on."said Twilight Velvet covering her eyes with her hands. "Why?"asked Night Light. "Because we can see your thing!"said Sunset trying to look away. "And we're all girls!"said Rainbow Dash closing her eyes tightly.

Night Light looked down and notice what the girls are talking about. "OH GOSH! I-IM SO, SO SORRY!"said Night Light blushing while covering his 'thing' with the towel that he just picked up and ran up the stairs.

"Oh, I'm do glad that the nightmare was over."said Twilight Velvet before heading back to the kitchen to do the dishes. "Agree..."said Sunset Shimmer. Rainbow Dash puts her hand into Sunset's shoulder. "Sunset?"said Rainbow Dash. "Yes?" Replied Sunset. " I just remembered that we have something awesome to do."said Rainbow Dash. "WE'RE GOING TO DISCOVER THE MYSTERIOUS MARE'S TRUE IDENTITY!"Saud Rainbow Dash standing on a chair. "Oh boy, we're gonna end up looking like two idiots walking in circles...." Sunset Shimmer did a face palm.

                         #####
"Rainbow Dash? Is this reall necessary? Do we really have to record this?"asked Sunset Shimmer pointing a camera at Rainbow Dash. "Of course it is necessary. I mean who wouldn't wanna find out about the Mysterious Mare's true identity?"said Rainbow Dash. She's dressed up as a robber holding a sack full of potatoes with the dollar sign on it. "Just keep your mouth shut and record whatever that happens. Especially the part when to Mysterious Mare approach me and I will pull her mask off of her head."

"If you say so. If you get arrested by the Mysterious Mare for real, don't come crying to me for help because I'll totally ignore you."said Sunset Shimmer. "Pffft relax, I'll just act quick before anything bad happens."said Rainbow Dash.

                         #####
A few hours later....

"She isn't coming is she?"asked Rainbow Dash. "Well, I told you that your costume looked really fake and did you listen? No you didn't. Now we look like two idiots standing here waiting for Halloween to arrive just to get candy."said Sunset Shimmer. Sunset sighed. "Lets just head back to Twilight's house and pretend nothing happened."

"Fine."said Rainbow Dash. "Do you think the Mysterious Mare could be one of our friends?"asked Rainbow Dash. "I dunno. Probably?"said Sunset Shimmer. "Do you think-"

"Shut it Dash."said Sunset Shimmer cutting Rainbow Dash off.